Some of the issues I am facing post the update in late October are as below:
1. Split screen mode disabled.
2. Display does not turn off during call while the phone is placed near the ears. The sensor is fine as the feature works perfectly fine during an app-based audio call.
3. Grpahics seem to fail during tab screen. Once the app tab is resumed, the video or image portions on screen flickers.
4. Automatic brightness adjustment might be too sensitive and keeps switching during use. Plus the low light display brightness after automatic adjustment is too low. The brightness have to be increased manually while watching video or playing games.
5. Heating has seemingly increased post the update though this might be a perception.
These issues, if solved, would make the update a good one. But as it is, the update has degraded experience.