Proximity sensor problem

Proximity sensor is not working properly aftet pie update.Light is always on in call.pls solve the issue.

Proximity sensor problem

user1535601892585 user1535601892585
 /  edited November 8
Proximity sensor is not working properly aftet pie update.Light is always on in call.pls solve the issue.

Comments

• My mobile too has this after update to pie. How testing failed to find this straight forward test case? Shame on ur testing
  • Yeah I have the same problem on my 6.1 Plus after the Pie update....
  • Yes, this is stupid issue that Nokia failed to fix in the update and now we are stuck without fix. 

• I too had the same problem
  • munnasharma munnasharma
    ✭✭  / 
    I also have this problem on my nokia 6.1 not plus.
    ✭✭  / 
    My problem is solved by step 1 from below remedies... Hope it will help all of you also......
    Step 1:Please try to force restart device by pressing volume up key and power key for 20 second.

Step 2:Please perform Service test of touch by dialling star hash star hash 372733 hash star hash star. You will get too many service test option select PROXIMITY TEST and check whether its working fine or not.

Step 3:Please Use device on safe mode for 2-3 hour- To activate and deactivate safe mode kindly follow below mention steps: -:Press and Hold Power Key Button. -:Then Press and Hold Power Off Option which will appear on display. -:You will get Pop up REBOOT TO SAFE MODE>>Then Press Ok. -:Device Will restart automatically then it will start in SAFE MODE. -:RESTART DEVICE to come out from SAFE MODE.

Step 4:Try to perform Factory Data Reset (After taking proper backup of all important data) ......for me it worked after doing step 1 itself......
    ✭✭  / 

It again stop working. So I thought of tweaking the system setting and found the solution... 

Here is how ...... Go to settings - Apps and notifications - App permissions - call logs ........... Enable Actions Services.

• i am having the same proximity issue , worst customer service of Nokia, I have bought Nokia based on its brand name which was once no.1 in all over India, I think it's my last Nokia phone in my life ...