Off Screen and On Screen Gesture Controls

I think Nokia should learn a thing or two from brands like Motorola and Oneplus. They should really add some important gesture controls on top of stock Android.

Off Screen and On Screen Gesture Controls

wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
✭✭✭  /  edited October 26

I think Nokia should learn a thing or two from brands like Motorola and Oneplus. They should really add some important gesture controls on top of stock Android.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2017

I agree that the gesture controls in stock Android are very poor, not making good use of the touchscreen/proximity capabilities of modern smartphones. One gesture I miss a lot is swipe-right to go back a page in the browser, this was a slick feature on Nokia phones in the past.

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yup I think it will be no big deal for Nokia to add this feature whatsoever. You see small things like these tends to attract a big amount of users and this should also make life a little bit easy.

• Unknown
     /  edited March 4
    Oneplus has the best launcher with best gesture controls like swipe down on homescreen to open notification panel, swipe gestures on lock screens for flashlight. Etc.. Please make the la available. Even original pixel launcher has the swipe down gesture.