Nokia 5.1 plus black screen issue

Please fix the black screen issue with a software update many are facing this issue but thrre is no response from nokia Please let us know when will this…

Nokia 5.1 plus black screen issue

user1539777820936 user1539777820936
 /  edited November 2018
Please fix the black screen issue with a software update many are facing this issue but thrre is no response from nokia
Please let us know when will this problem be fixed

Comments

• user1541780629368 user1541780629368
     /  edited November 2018
    Mee to faced the same issue...
  • casey ram casey ram
     /  edited November 2018
    Me too!
    Device is hardly a month old. Display goes off after a few hours of use. I need to switch off and restart again. Switching off is little tricky since display/screen is blank. Actually have this problem from day one. When contacted they asked me to factory reset. It still didn't help.

I never expected this kind of quality issue that too from Nokia: (
  • casey ram casey ram
     /  edited November 2018
    Screen blank: Service engineer sent by Flipkart said they have similar complaint from several other Nokia 5.1 customers
  • Sometimes screen is blank in Nokia 5.1 plus then no another button of the device work properly to on the screen even fingerprint.plz fix this issue as soon as possible.
  • I have the same problem! Brand new Nokia 5.1+. Can't believe such a reputed company does not address this complaint.... especially when there is so much competition. Even some unknown brands from India and China are selling quality mobiles nowadays.

Another minor but irritating issue with my 5.1 is,... while talking the speakerphone turns on on its own! This is because every few seconds the touch screen goes on and off.

• I have the same problem! Brand new Nokia 5.1+. Can't believe such a reputed company does not address this complaint.... especially when there is so much competition. Even some unknown brands from India and China are selling quality mobiles nowadays.

Another minor but irritating issue with my 5.1 is,... while talking the speakerphone turns on on its own! This is because every few seconds the touch screen goes on and off.

• Facing same problem:(
    Anyone have solution for this
  • Pressing volume up button alongwith power button for a few seconds solved the issue.
  • My Nokia 5.1 plus not even a month old started having this same issue today, i.e., the screen completely blacking out for seemingly no reason. Managed to restart the phone by pressing power and volume up button together for 30 seconds. But why did this happen? Where does the problem lie in, hardware or software? What should I do since still in warranty period? Can I ask for a replacement? Is Nokia taking note of this issue, since it seems many other Nokia 5.1 plus owners facing the same issue?
    This disappointed me no end today, because till this happened I was so pleased with my Nokia handset, was enjoying it, happy with my purchase.
  • I have same problem.please fix this problem.
  • Please fix the black screen issue with a software update many are facing this issue but thrre is no response from nokia Please let us know when will this problem be fixed
    I have the same problem! Brand new Nokia 5.1+. Can't believe such a reputed company does not address this complaint.
  • I am also facing this issue. Screen goes black. Have to restart it to make it work. Please advise.
  • I have faced the same issue, as per nokia service center "It is software defect, wait for update"
  • I have the same black screen issue. Please fix this problem  
  • I too faced the black screen issue.so horrible. Will they fix this issue?

• pema tso said:
    My Nokia 5.1 plus not even a month old started having this same issue today, i.e., the screen completely blacking out for seemingly no reason. Managed to restart the phone by pressing power and volume up button together for 30 seconds. But why did this happen? Where does the problem lie in, hardware or software? What should I do since still in warranty period? Can I ask for a replacement? Is Nokia taking note of this issue, since it seems many other Nokia 5.1 plus owners facing the same issue? This disappointed me no end today, because till this happened I was so pleased with my Nokia handset, was enjoying it, happy with my purchase.
    Any permanent solution sir?
  • sundutta3 said:
    pema tso said:
    My Nokia 5.1 plus not even a month old started having this same issue today, i.e., the screen completely blacking out for seemingly no reason. Managed to restart the phone by pressing power and volume up button together for 30 seconds. But why did this happen? Where does the problem lie in, hardware or software? What should I do since still in warranty period? Can I ask for a replacement? Is Nokia taking note of this issue, since it seems many other Nokia 5.1 plus owners facing the same issue? This disappointed me no end today, because till this happened I was so pleased with my Nokia handset, was enjoying it, happy with my purchase.
    Any permanent solution sir?
    Well they have given the november security patch update and after receiving the update i didn't face this issue so i think they solved the problem in this update 
  • Nokoa 5.1 plus black screen isu noti tone not working
  • Notification sound and startup sound not working
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    plz off the trusted agent