Turn off sound when charger is plugged in

Hey guys, any way to disable the sound that occurs when you plug in the phone? Does this annoy only me?

Turn off sound when charger is plugged in

System System
 /  edited June 10
Hey guys,

any way to disable the sound that occurs when you plug in the phone? Does this annoy only me?

Comments

• 203 203
     /  edited April 24

Given the option I would also turn said unnecessary noise off too.... and the start up tune!

In my opinion the power is in having the option and choice. HMD/Nokia is failing badly on that count, a negative consequence of it's pure Android approach for the Nokia 8.

• I'd like to remove this sound, too.
    Workaround for now: Put it into do not disturb, plug charger, remove do not disturb.

Regards
    Rufer
  • Andi Andi
     / 
    I use the app macrodroid to set do Not disturb automatically between 9pm and 5am when I plug in the power. By remove power it goes automatically back to normal mode.
    It's a solution for all unwanted noise at night.
  • Yes I had this common enough problem with my Nokia 3.  However, since upgrading to Android Oreo beta the problem has not occurred again.  Prior to upgrading from 7.1.1, I was getting the Nokia 3 powering itself off at least twice a day and always when I plugged in the USB charger cable regardless of the actual battery charge.

I used the OTA upgrade from 7.1.1 to Oreo 8.0 beta 15 days ago and have been unable to reproduce the problem since then.

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I wish i could turn my charge notification back on 