When will my Nokia 6.1 Plus get the Android Pie updat?

Its been 3 weeks passed,i buy this phone from a authorised Nokia shops from Bangladesh.But i registered the phone officially and done all of the settings as Nokia says.From the Nokia community groups i knows that a lots of people got the pie update!and unauthorized phones also got the updates even in Nokia X6 also got that!Now my Questions to Nokia,is it my fault to buy authorised phone from the Nokia shops?

When will my Nokia 6.1 Plus get the Android Pie updat?

max ayon max ayon
 / 
Its been 3 weeks passed,i buy this phone from a authorised Nokia shops from Bangladesh.But i registered the phone officially and done all of the settings as Nokia says.From the Nokia community groups i knows that a lots of people got the pie update!and unauthorized phones also got the updates even in Nokia X6 also got that!Now my Questions to Nokia,is it my fault to buy authorised phone from the Nokia shops? unauthorized phones cost is much more low!Besides authorised phones cost is much more high,its doesn't fact but Nokia should have to update their progresses.Because all of the brands is too fast at the present tym.Please dont let us down because we always love Nokia!