Mobile data connection issue after Pie update

After updating my Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android 9.0, I am continuously having issues with mobile data connection.

Mobile data connection issue after Pie update

After updating my Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android 9.0, I am continuously having issues with mobile data connection. Most of my apps are not able to connect to internet, whereas through hotspot when I connect it with my laptop, the connection is working fine. When my Nokia 6.1 Plus was running on Android 8.1, no such issue was there, but after the update, I am regularly having problem. Is it some kind of bug in the update or is it a network issue with the telecom operator. I hope someone clears the air for me, and see to it.

Comments

• Change access point .... Go to settings - network and internet - mobile network - advanced - access point names. Hope this helps.
  • Nikhil Nikhil
     / 

I had this issue with airtel..the nokia service center guys formatted the phone (reloaded software) and the issue was solved.

• weasel weasel
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue.

I assumed that a hard reset would clear it. I'll try that right now.
  • This is the most frustrating issue. I am facing it too. I was thinking that how Nokia can hit back with success but now I am thinking that they are compromising with quality.
    I did every possible thing to fix this issue but nothing worked for me, even the hard reset didn't work. Is there any workaround other than changing access point, factory reset, hard reset?

Service centers are there but not easily accessible and I had a very bad experience with Nokia service center.