Nokia 6.1 plus Pie Update OTA not Received

I Think They are many users yet To recieve OTA Update of Pie Any Other users who Still haven't still not received OTA update Plz respond

Nokia 6.1 plus Pie Update OTA not Received

user1539047843058 user1539047843058
 /  edited November 2018

I Think They are many users yet To recieve OTA Update of Pie Any Other users who Still haven't still not received OTA update Plz respond

Comments

• user1539047843058 user1539047843058
     /  edited November 2018
    If anyone Knows to get official firmware plz give the link and steps to update manually
  • user1539151450726 user1539151450726
     /  edited November 2018
    Yes. I am from India and many people are facing this issue. The update is nt received. And those who have recieved it, they claim it is quiet buggy. Is Nokia becoming Lenovo (Moto)???
  • user1539151457352 user1539151457352
     /  edited November 2018
    I too didn't get android p update tilll now
  • user1539851870467 user1539851870467
     /  edited November 2018
    I am using pie beta, Jio network and i have also not received the OTA update yet.
  • nitesh bhargav nitesh bhargav
     /  edited November 2018
    I have received pie update just a couple of hours ago. And I buyed Nokia 6.1plus for pie. I'm quite disappointed. I didn't get the single home btn of pie. And the system seems to be lagging. UI stuck when clicked on home screen(sometimes), missed calls not logged. Etc.. hope they fix this soon
  • user1540145577160 user1540145577160
     /  edited November 2018
    I have not received OTA from Nokia I am using beta version I am facing many kind of problem , stable pie is not received from nokia I think Nokia team is not think about customer
  • user1539427676148 user1539427676148
     /  edited November 2018
    ://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/nokia_drgsprout_dragon00ww/5b5ef80dac7bcd5c16c169f8c1a3f401b4fa7d28.zip

(Add https before : ) this is ota pie catched
  • Man Tell How to Install update manually
  • Rename It DRG-330B-0-00WW-B01-update out It on the root of the internal Memory and go to the dial tipe *#*#874#*#* and It should start updating. If not work update It from the recovery putting the file in the root of sd instead of internal memory
  • me too have not received the update yet..TA-1083
  • Ansh Ansh
     / 
    There are too many stages for rolling out pie
    I wish I am not in the last stage
  • It's been just 10hrs when I updated my OS to Pie in Nokia 6.1 plus. I felt it is not good and too many bugs in there. UI is nice
    1. When I press Home. The secret gets hanged and it will wake up after 1-2min.
    2. I am not able to find option to use multiple apps at a time.
    3. And PIP also messed up not working properly for maps.
  • I have also not received an official pie update yet.

• dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 

@user1538363623232

Try tho fix with an factory reset. 

• dapps dapps
    ✭✭  / 
    I am from Ghana and I am also yet to receive the android 9 pie update
  • Ansh Ansh
     / 
    @user1539427676148 That OTA captcha you gave will work for all, I'm from India , there might slight changes in OTA country wise.
    Please comment
  • i m from india. i have update Pie Beta version. but i have not received stable virson OTA. if any zip file link please share the link.

• Yes,I also had not recieved any update yet though i m ina strong need
  • Why i am not getting notification of pie update yet ....
  • siddharth siddharth
    ✭✭  / 
    Here's my take on the Pie update on the Nokia 6.1 Plus.
    I received my device from Flipkart(it was a replacement) on October 31st, and I got the Pie Update notification as soon as I booted up my device. After an hour or so (thanks to the poor internet I had back then), the update finished downloading and installing. Booted into Android 9, went to Device settings, and erased everything (aka "factory reset"). The following boot took a bit more time than usual boot time. The phone went into the setup screen. Finished the setup, loaded my apps, backups etc. And voila. There aren't any bugs I have noticed yet on my device. This is possibly due to factory reset I did just after installing Pie. Battery lasts an entire day with heavy usage (mostly under full brightness). No lags, no UI stutters. The camera also works as it should. Totally in love with this device!
    If you face a particular bug/issue with settings or have any other query, do let me know, I'd be glad to help!
  • Iam from India and still not received pie update but i can wait because its better to wait for bug free version, my pie beta is running smoothly.
  • I am form India .. i am also not received android pie update on my device.
  • Me too ,I have also didn't received OTA update of android pie. Stable version.
  • Moi non plus je ne l'ai pas reçu, quand je fais une mise à jour du système ça m'écrit votre système est à jour. On aurait du avoir Android 9 pie en version bêta le 31 octobre. Moi je viens de l'est de la France. Je viens d'écrire par chat à Nokia car il n'y a pas de raison que je ne l'ai pas alors qu'elle est sortie. J'attends leur réponse
  • I didn't get the update till now
    Nokia is fooling us
  • Hi I'm from Iran,Midsle East
    I got Android Pie update 2_3 days ago.
    It looks cool and runs smooth on my Nokia 6.1
    The only problem is since i updated my phone it freezes sometimes and restart on it's own and I don't know what to do.
  • Have not received oa update of android pie for my nokia 6.1 plus. No idea when it will be available.
  • I am from india i rollout pie beta but the stable version didn't get yet the beta tester got stable version first but i can't.
  • I am form India my phone is no pie update version
    Plzz sir help
  • Hey my device is not received Android pie update yet when it comes in my device i m very disappointed from nokia
Prev1