Answer or reject call

Dear Sir/Madam, I just bought nokia 6.1 plus and updated to android pie and than i faced a problem i.e.

Answer or reject call

Dear Sir/Madam, I just bought nokia 6.1 plus and updated to android pie and than i faced a problem i.e. when the phone is in my pocket the call gets answered or rejected on one touch automatically. The phone gets answered even if i touch anywhere on the screen and that is so very frustrating. How can i change the way to answer the phone?!? I want to change to swiping from left to right or other way. Can you please help me?!?

Comments

• hemant mudgil hemant mudgil
    ✭✭  / 
    This is the ridiculous phone. It can't even handle the phone call the very back feature. 

Never ever i will buy nokia. ****
  • M.Sajid M.Sajid
    ✭✭  / 
    Dear Sir/Madam, I just bought nokia 6.1 plus and updated to android pie and than i faced a problem i.e. when the phone is in my pocket the call gets answered or rejected on one touch automatically. The phone gets answered even if i touch anywhere on the screen and that is so very frustrating. How can i change the way to answer the phone?!? I want to change to swiping from left to right or other way. Can you please help me?!?
    It shoud'nt be.
    1. Try to use "Hiya App" for default calling app availble of play store.
    2. Try to take ur phone screen outside against ur body in pocket.

Both will work try once.