Speaking clock feature regarding

Dear nokia my mother use nokia 105 2013 model since 5 years only because of speaking clock feature because she is illiterate and after that this function is no…

Speaking clock feature regarding

Dear nokia my mother use nokia 105 2013 model since 5 years only because of speaking clock feature because she is illiterate and after that this function is no longer available why nokia dump this feature my mother phone is now on dead position but she never told me to buy a new phone without speaking clock feature so please nokia launch a mobile having speaking clock function in hindi language within below 2000INR PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Comments

• user1541163021793 user1541163021793
    ✭✭  / 

Dear Nokia my mother is illiterate and she is unable to handle other phones so please launch speaking clock function phones as soon as possible plz, plz,plz,plz.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi @user1541163021793

I believe you'll have to scan the market to look for the other phones which support this feature. It is unlikely that HMD will consider your request and develop a phone with such a feature.

I know the feature is nice for some people, but we can't do much to make it a reality. I'm not even sure if feedback from this forum is actually ever evaluated with some attention.

• user1541163021793 user1541163021793
    ✭✭  / 

I also want a phone like speaking clock feature for my mother because she is illiterate that's why I request you humbly that please launch only one phone with this feature .