Nokia 3 battery drain

Please fix the Nokia 3 battery drain with an update. It's getting very annoying. Sometimes it needs 3 times of charge in a day

Nokia 3 battery drain

Ráyhan Ráyhan
 /  edited November 2
Please fix the Nokia 3 battery drain with an update. It's getting very annoying. Sometimes it needs 3 times of charge in a day :(

Comments

• Battery draining could be solved using tweaks or manipulation of background apps. But for you all who suffer lags or distortion during usage have you all taken any your phone for repair ? Nokia 3, is not that bad actually. YouTube's video had shown you the real Nokia 3 performance.
  • My Nokia 3 back baton work automatically and some time it Gona off and can't started for long time
  • Plz clear all the background apps and off the app's usages...it will improve battery
  • I still got the problem in spite of sending it to repair service. They changed the battery, but I don't see improvements. I always close apps and Chrome browser, after usage
  • Ya this is a very common problem for Nokia 3. Did everything I could but still the same. It should be fixed by the company with an update I guess
  • I'll go on to contact them to ask for morr support, and If they provide a solution, I'll let you know. Have a nice day.
  • Thanks a lot my friend. Much appreciated. Have a good day
  • user1527080262492 user1527080262492
     /  edited November 8
    I also face thia issue. I charge my phone 3 times in a day