Glance Display

Hello, you should give us the Glance Screen (Always-On Display) on the Nokia 6 and it would be great if Android Oreo comes along.

Glance Display

santojamezs santojamezs
 /  edited December 2017

Hello, you should give us the Glance Screen (Always-On Display) on the Nokia 6 and it would be great if Android Oreo comes along. Your LG Q6 competition if you have it and are almost the same characteristics, I hope you take into account my comment that is that of many both here and in Social Networks. Thanks, greetings from Mexico. :)

Hola, deberian darnos la Pantalla Glance (Always-On Display) en el Nokia 6 y seria estupendo llegará con Android Oreo esto. Su competencia LG Q6 si lo posee y casi son las mismas caracteristicas, espero tomen encuenta mi comentario que es el de muchos tanto aquí como en las Redes Sociales. Gracias, saludos desde México. :)

Comments

• HeavyHorses HeavyHorses
     /  edited December 2017
    Always On Display would be a terrible idea with the Nokia 6’s LCD display. iPhone style glance would be great though, especially given Nokia’s INEXPLICABLE EXCLUSION OF A NOTIFICATION LED on international versions of the phone. Yeah, thanks for that Nokia; after using an iPhone for a while I was so looking forward to moving back to Android with its notification LEDs, only to find that there wasn’t one. In one fell swoop you’ve made the phone even worse for notification visibility than the iPhone is (because at least the iPhone flashes the screen for notifications and has glance when you pick it up).
  • santojamezs santojamezs
     /  edited December 2017

HeavyHorses

It is not crazy that the Nokia 6 has Glance Screen (Always-On Display) the LG Q6 (Q6-Prime/Q6-Plus) has QualComm SD 435 Processor and has Always-On Display, also Moto C, C Plus, E4, E4 Plus, G4, G4 Plus, G5, G5 Plus, G5s and G5s Plus of Motorola have Active Screen and all of them like the Nokia 6, 5, 3, 2, 7 and 8 have IPS LCD Screen, neither of them has Amoled or Super-Amoled Screen.

No es loco que el Nokia 6 cuente con Pantalla Glance (Always-On Display) el LG Q6 tiene Procesador QualComm SD 435 y tiene Always-On Display, tambien los Moto C, C Plus, E4, E4 Plus, G4, G4 Plus, G5, G5 Plus, G5s y G5s Plus de Motorola poseen Pantalla Activa y todos ellos al igual que el Nokia 6, 5, 3, 2, 7 y 8 tienen Pantalla LCD IPS, ninguno de ellos lleva Pantalla Amoled o Super-Amoled. 

• HeavyHorses

The Smartphones of Motorola do not use Led of Notifications either (in spite of if counting on, it is only functional in Technical Mode / Engineer but not for the user)

I've never used an iPhone, I'm not interested, money is thrown in the trash, it's more to pay for the Apple brand than what they really offer, they're worth

Los Smartphones de Motorola tampoco usan Led de Notificaciones (a pesar de sí contar con el, solo esta funcional en Modo Tecnico/Ingeniero mas no para el usuario)

Yo nunca a usado iPhone, no me interesa, se me hace dinero tirado a la basura, es más pagar por la Marca Apple que realmente lo que ofrecen, valen.

• I would have agreed with you about Apple, but switching from an iPhone to the Nokia 6 has make me realize just how much I was taking for granted on the iPhone. With Apple, you can expect a certain level of quality in the ports, speaker, camera, software etc. They sound like non-essential perks, but when you use the phones side-by-side you see how much of a difference they make to the user experience.

The iPhone costs more than it should, but the Nokia has more problems and uses cheaper parts than it should. The Nokia 6 is not the same quality as the Lumia Nokia phones were.