bad services

i m using nokia 8  and i am waiting for 9 to chage ....nokia 8 doesn;t satisfy me very well it has so many problems i hv faced  like display get raddise so…

bad services

dkworld dkworld
 / 

i m using nokia 8  and i am waiting for 9 to chage ....nokia 8 doesn;t satisfy me very well it has so many problems i hv faced  like display get raddise sometime, touch does not work properly while charging,battery drains so quickly, it does not last half of the day,camera app is so laggy and  not so usefull my lumia 950XL camera far batter than this........in our area nokia not provides good customer services i am disapointed by their services i want exclusive services like samsung ,vivo because i dont want to use SAMSUNG well take step provide good services with satisfaction and make good and great phones and parfact handy features ....and when did 9 come out and when i get pie on my 8

Comments

• johhny johhny
     / 
    I'm experiencing most of the problems you listen. Also the prone makes a buzzing sound when pressed in the top left corner. Pretty disappointed in the phone.