user1541684630870 user1541684630870
 /  edited November 2018
I am waiting for it..

Comments

• user1520509462243 user1520509462243
     /  edited November 2018
    Waiting for Pie.....
  • Очень очень жду пирог)))

• It is believed to be sent out Q1 2019. May be februrary, as Oreo 8.1 was sent out in Februrary 2018.
  • Waiting for pie update for nokia 5 update 
  • When ks pie
  • До конца этого месяца должно прийти обновление до пирога))) 
  • Waiting for Pie
  • waiting pie update for nokia 5
  • Hopefully in january, I think February or march. 
  • Joining in with the rest. :-D And in waiting for Pie.
  • Im also waiting for it.hope they update the camera .and add some featurs.
  • Nokia 5 pie update is ready?????? ? Really 
  • L Ali L Ali
    **  / 
    According to XDA a senior member of XDA dev shared Android Pie Internal Pie beta, for Nokia 6 users you will need to do manual sideload, if the internal Pie beta shared for Nokia 5 and Nokia 6, so this means, the Android Pie for both devices is under testing phase, applications and system behavior will be tested so hope this could happened in the end of January 2019 for Nokia 5 and 6, because all Nokia devices has been updated to Pie at every month of last...
  • i am still waiting for Android 9 pi plzple quickly update
  • I just installed the android pie internal build, which is almost stable but not perfect yet, performance, battery life, camera have been improved impressively, looks like hmd is working on it so hard
  • Dinuk said:
    I just installed the android pie internal build, which is almost stable but not perfect yet, performance, battery life, camera have been improved impressively, looks like hmd is working on it so hard
    how did you do it which Model do you use? do you update via Dailing 
  • Can someone explain that what internal build is? it's not in beta labs so what is it? and how do you get that?
  • Search Nokia 5 internal build xda on Google, no, it is not beta lab, my device is ta1053