Camera

He guys this camera is very bad with no feature like outer mobile has pls Nokia give some camera features to the phone like night mode ,time lapse ,Ai…

Camera

Jalpa Shah Jalpa Shah
✭✭  / 
He guys this camera is very bad with no feature like outer mobile has pls Nokia give some camera features to the phone like night mode ,time lapse ,Ai camera,etc

Hope u get this feed back
Thanks
Harshil shah

Comments

• Retro64 Retro64
    ✭✭  / 
    Is anyone else experiencing really laggy release times? For me it looks like it is focused and takes over 1 sec, till it takes the photos - it is quite hard to take a clear one...
  • Yes, it's slow. Do you store photos on SD card?
  • Retro64 Retro64
    ✭✭  / 
    I do. But it feels like if the focus is measured, fixed and after pressing the button it is recalculated completely again and one second later the photo is taken. No chance to take a quick snapshot...
  • Yeah, I would not say it's slow on saving capturing photos. It looks more like focusing issue. Ran a couple of times into a situation when it could not focus at all
  • Krikereg Krikereg
    ✭✭  / 
    Definitely a focus issue. The less the ambient light, the worse the problem.
    It is even more evident in video mode after sunset: the focus keeps changing without finding an optimum, especially when following moving objects.
    In my opinion, it has to do with the light sensor.
    Also, definitely a software bug. Something needs to be calibrated.