After update my phone is changing the animation scale

Can you please help me with this issue when I reset my phone it asked to install this update I noticed the issue after and the reset process is taking shorter…

After update my phone is changing the animation scale

System System
 /  edited November 13
Can you please help me with this issue when I reset my phone it asked to install this update I noticed the issue after and the reset process is taking shorter than usual and the window animation scale is automatically charging to 5x help me

Comments

• Please say about the Nokia 2.1 receive updates , and which month security patch update
  • adylanchng adylanchng
     /  edited November 13

After updating my Nokia 2.1 from August to September security patch, I immediately noticed that animations were much faster. I also observed that the wallpaper bug has been fixed. 

If animations are too fast for you, you can try changing them in developer option. 

• Basu Kanwar Basu Kanwar
     /  edited November 13
    But I have no recieving update, how can update your phone, or when receiving the update
  • adylanchng i do change them in developer options but then a few mins later its back to the fast setting

• basu kanwar are you still on augest patch?

• basu kanwar i am on september patch

• why isn't nokia sending me a new patch since the september one because i want to get rid of this bug

• user1516409266919 the latest security patch for Nokia 2.1 is September. You'll have to wait for next patch since HMD development team is prioritising rolling out pie to their more premium product.

For example, the wallpaper bug took forever to be patch. Expect this animation patch to take an equally long time to be patched. 

• is the october update coming for nokia 2.1?
  • please give us update for nokia 2.1
  • Same thing happened to me just have to stick to the fast .5x