Nokia 7 Plus – General FAQs Thread

Own a Nokia 7 Plus? Need help with something? Please find below some of our most popular FAQs as well as links to our user guide and support app!

Nokia 7 Plus – General FAQs Thread

matteo.m matteo.m
Staff member  /  edited November 14

Own a Nokia 7 Plus? Need help with something? Please find below some of our most popular FAQs as well as links to our user guide and support app!

FAQs

Smart Lock does not work/ disappeared after the last update. How do I get it back?

Go to Settings > Security & location > Trust agents; disable Smart Lock and restart your phone. After the restart enable Smart Lock again and your Smart Lock should be up running again.

Why are there no specific Nokia built in apps?

Nokia 7 Plus is part of our ‘pure, secure and up-to-date’ pledge. This means providing a ‘pure Android’ experience, without any pre-installed apps or skins. Our consumers can pick exactly what applications they want on their phones.

When do I get the new Security Patch?

Google’s Security Patches are released monthly and depending on the hardware in your phone. As these releases have specific hardware dependencies, we will need to ensure your phone is fully supported before we can test and release those to the operator. Once the quality has been assured, the Security Patch will be delivered to your phone. Due to this, the Security Patches are dependent upon your device model, operator and also your location.

Is Nokia 7 Plus part of Android One?

Yes

What are the benefits of Android One?

With Android One your phone is guaranteed monthly security updates to be supported for at least 3 years after the initial phone release.

I still haven’t received an update, even though it was announced. What can I do?

Software rollouts are a phased process so the timing of Android upgrades will vary by country and operator. In case you haven’t received your update yet, get in touch with our support team to learn more about it.

Support: https://www.nokia.com /phones/support

Official Support App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmdglobal.support

Tagged:

Comments