Nokia 7 Plus – General FAQs Thread - Page 3

I had the charging issue in my Nokia 7Plus which I bought in June 2018.

Nokia 7 Plus – General FAQs Thread

Comments

• HKJ123 HKJ123
    ✭✭  / 
    I had the charging issue in my Nokia 7Plus which I bought in June 2018. So I taken it to Nokia care where they asked me to leave it there for a week and then they replaced the device which is working fine for me. Now my ques is that the new device which i have got will cover the same warranty period which ends in june 2019?
    If this is the case how can I extend my warranty for this new device?
  • I am having a problem with my mobile, Nokia 7 Plus. I don't know whether this problem only happens to my mobile or not. The problem is that when I delete the complete history of my Chrome browser with cache data > 600 MB, my phone used to hung up or restarted. When I went to the service centre, they reinstalled OS but the problem was not solved. I went 4 times, they reinstalled OS thrice with no effect and for the 4th time, they replaced my motherboard. Now it takes more than 12 minutes to complete erase chrome history. Is it happening to any of your mobiles? Please respond. It's been 4 months and Nokia customer service are not responding to me now.
  • My nokia 7 plus .getting lagy day by day and the screen stopped touch respons..when i turn off the srceen and again turn it on..the touch is work properly..it happens 2 or 3 times in a day.
  • Asra shanzeh Asra shanzeh
    ✭✭  / 
    I bought nokia last year. Its under warranty. I got few spots on LCD. I sent it to center located in Lahore. They replaced the panel. Suddenly my phone started getting overheat and shows a square specifically on grey color. I took it back. They did something to phone. Now my lcd looks so cheap , it gives delay response. Brightness level doesn't reduce. And a rainbow spot appears in slight pressure which goes away when finger lifted. Phone screen shows delay response when unlocked with sensor. Gives grey blank screen first and then display is shown after few seconds delay. I am so much disappointed. I dont want to send them for more experiments. This is my third time. Please help. 
  • Is it too difficult and expensive to provide FM radio support on modern android phones? It is something our flip-flop ancient devices had built in..... Come on guys!!!!
  • Chris Seriotis Chris Seriotis
    ✭✭  / 
    Is it possible to include night mode to the camera, like many devices have these days? Low light shots need an improvement.
  • MAZHAR HOSSAIN CHOWDHURY MAZHAR HOSSAIN CHOWDHURY
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2019
    HKJ123 said:
    I had the charging issue in my Nokia 7Plus which I bought in June 2018. So I taken it to Nokia care where they asked me to leave it there for a week and then they replaced the device which is working fine for me. Now my ques is that the new device which i have got will cover the same warranty period which ends in june 2019?
    If this is the case how can I extend my warranty for this new device.

They replaced ur Mobile?
  • Thanks NOKIA HMD for such a beautiful gift on Eid.......Nokia 7 Plus replace,Nokia 8.1😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • Xincale Xincale
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks NOKIA HMD for such a beautiful gift on Eid.......Nokia 7 Plus replace,Nokia 8.1😁😁😁😁😁😁
    what???
  • michael moheb michael moheb
    ✭✭  / 
    Is nokia 7 plus support 

Glance screen

Thanks in advance
  • Neo548 Neo548
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi Nokia Fam,

7 plus is my fav Nokia phone ever!! But after few months phone freezes at the multitask tray when switching apps. Pressing home button fixes it. But this happens often. Annoying. Hoped it'll solve itself after updates, not yet. Anyone have any idea..?
  • When I press a little bit harder on my phone screen top side I can see some waves/ripples. Had anyone noticed something like this? Best visible at black background. Thanks!
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks NOKIA HMD for such a beautiful gift on Eid.......Nokia 7 Plus replace,Nokia 8.1😁😁😁😁😁😁
    Hey,
    I too have informed that i would get and 8.1 as replacement for my 7 plus.
    Soo is the 8.1 given as replacement is refurbished or like brand new?
    Are there any scratches on the 8.1?
    Is there any warranty for return period givem for the 8.1?
  • ScreamingBird ScreamingBird
    ✭✭  / 
    It appears there is close to zero dev support for the 7 plus.

I've a new TA-1055 (N7+) which is a paper weight due to it now supporting only FAT32 extSD.

My GF hates it and is starting to hate me for it, she has them angry stabby eyes... if I don't post again, well.
  • sunnypro sunnypro
    ✭✭  / 
    I still haven't got the july security update and new pie built(3.15E). I m from india. Can some one tell me when i will get the update!?
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    Double tap to wake not working even after June update...pl fix it
  • alex2302 alex2302
    ✭✭  / 
    Введь коментар
  • Nabeeh Nabeeh
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 7 plus will get Q version?
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    Nabeeh said:
    Nokia 7 plus will get Q version?
    yes it will get
  • muruganmtamil muruganmtamil
    ✭✭  / 
    My Phone Nokia 7 Plus had a wifi Issue. I tried with diffrent phones to connect same network all works fine except My Nokia 7 Plus. It continously connected and disconnected. I am unable to select frequency for wifi connectivity. I dont know why Nokia kept "search option" In network details SInce there is n details to search. Can any one solve my problem. I checked Samsung on8 (Pie) Lenovo Z2 plus (Naught) Iphone SE Redmi Note 5 (Oreo) All are connected
    with the same network of wifi. But Nokia 7 plus having issue.

> @matteo.m said:
    > Own a Nokia 7 Plus? Need help with something? Please find below some of
    > our most popular FAQs as well as links to
    > our user guide and support app!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > FAQs
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Smart Lock does not work/
    > disappeared after the last update. How do I get it back?
    >
    > Go to Settings > Security
    > & location > Trust agents; disable Smart Lock and restart your phone.
    > After the restart enable Smart Lock again and your Smart Lock should be up
    > running again.
    >
    >  
    >
    > Why are there no specific
    > Nokia built in apps?
    >
    > Nokia 7 Plus is part of our ‘pure, secure and up-to-date’
    > pledge. This means providing a ‘pure Android’ experience, without any
    > pre-installed apps or skins. Our consumers can pick exactly what applications
    > they want on their phones.
    >
    >  
    >
    > When do I get the new
    > Security Patch?
    >
    > Google’s Security Patches are
    > released monthly and depending on the hardware in your phone. As these releases
    > have specific hardware dependencies, we will need to ensure your phone is fully
    > supported before we can test and release those to the operator. Once the
    > quality has been assured, the Security Patch will be delivered to your phone. Due
    > to this, the Security Patches are dependent upon your device model, operator
    > and also your location.
    >
    >  
    >
    > Is Nokia 7 Plus part of
    > Android One?
    >
    > Yes
    >
    >  
    >
    > What are the benefits of
    > Android One?
    >
    > With Android One your phone
    > is guaranteed monthly security updates to be supported for at least 3 years
    > after the initial phone release.
    >
    >
    >
    > I still haven’t received an update, even though it was announced. What can I
    > do?
    >
    > Software rollouts are a phased process so the timing of Android upgrades
    > will vary by country and operator. In case you haven’t received your update
    > yet, get in touch with our support team to learn more about it.
    >
    >  
    >
    > Support:
    > https://www.nokia.com /phones/support
    >
    > Official Support App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmdglobal.support

> @matteo.m said:
    > Own a Nokia 7 Plus? Need help with something? Please find below some of
    > our most popular FAQs as well as links to
    > our user guide and support app!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > FAQs
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Smart Lock does not work/
    > disappeared after the last update. How do I get it back?
    >
    > Go to Settings > Security
    > & location > Trust agents; disable Smart Lock and restart your phone.
    > After the restart enable Smart Lock again and your Smart Lock should be up
    > running again.
    >
    >  
    >
    > Why are there no specific
    > Nokia built in apps?
    >
    > Nokia 7 Plus is part of our ‘pure, secure and up-to-date’
    > pledge. This means providing a ‘pure Android’ experience, without any
    > pre-installed apps or skins. Our consumers can pick exactly what applications
    > they want on their phones.
    >
    >  
    >
    > When do I get the new
    > Security Patch?
    >
    > Google’s Security Patches are
    > released monthly and depending on the hardware in your phone. As these releases
    > have specific hardware dependencies, we will need to ensure your phone is fully
    > supported before we can test and release those to the operator. Once the
    > quality has been assured, the Security Patch will be delivered to your phone. Due
    > to this, the Security Patches are dependent upon your device model, operator
    > and also your location.
    >
    >  
    >
    > Is Nokia 7 Plus part of
    > Android One?
    >
    > Yes
    >
    >  
    >
    > What are the benefits of
    > Android One?
    >
    > With Android One your phone
    > is guaranteed monthly security updates to be supported for at least 3 years
    > after the initial phone release.
    >
    >
    >
    > I still haven’t received an update, even though it was announced. What can I
    > do?
    >
    > Software rollouts are a phased process so the timing of Android upgrades
    > will vary by country and operator. In case you haven’t received your update
    > yet, get in touch with our support team to learn more about it.
    >
    >  
    >
    > Support:
    > https://www.nokia.com /phones/support
    >
    > Official Support App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmdglobal.support
    123.jpg 320.9K
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 7 Plus Bottom Touchscreen Freeze,Only Reboot Will Make It Work,Please Upgrade Touch Firmware
  • spr82 spr82
     / 
    bought it in aug2018. facing screen freeze regularly. phone feels premium but software is not upto the mark. my next phone will be an apple or samsung
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    spr82 said:
    bought it in aug2018. facing screen freeze regularly. phone feels premium but software is not upto the mark. my next phone will be an apple or samsung
    keep double tap to wake on as it somehow lessen the touchscreen bug atleast for me and some others
  • Visionxd96 Visionxd96
    ✭✭  / 
    Seems like HMD global doesn't care to produce replacement parts. My Nokia 7 plus can't be fixed now and I'm left with a faulty phone. Still in warranty by the way!
    Never buying Nokia phones! 
  • raj21231 raj21231
    ✭✭  / 
    since last week my phone started to heat up whenever the screen turns on, it was the bottom part of the screen, i checked the back of the phone it wasnt heated up. battery temp around 37c which seems normal to me, just the screen where the home button located and near the charging port becoming really really hot. did the v 3.54e updated not helping it just making it worse, but when i charge the phone it doesnt heat up, or making a phone call where the screen was off. please help
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    raj21231 said:
    since last week my phone started to heat up whenever the screen turns on, it was the bottom part of the screen, i checked the back of the phone it wasnt heated up. battery temp around 37c which seems normal to me, just the screen where the home button located and near the charging port becoming really really hot. did the v 3.54e updated not helping it just making it worse, but when i charge the phone it doesnt heat up, or making a phone call where the screen was off. please help
    keep double tap to wake on as it somehow lessen the touchscreen bug atleast for me and some others
  • raj21231 raj21231
    ✭✭  / 
    > @love4chat said:
    > raj21231 said:
    >
    >
    > since last week my phone started to heat up whenever the screen turns on, it was the bottom part of the screen, i checked the back of the phone it wasnt heated up. battery temp around 37c which seems normal to me, just the screen where the home button located and near the charging port becoming really really hot. did the v 3.54e updated not helping it just making it worse, but when i charge the phone it doesnt heat up, or making a phone call where the screen was off. please help
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > keep double tap to wake on as it somehow lessen the touchscreen bug atleast for me and some others

its on double tap
  • raj21231 raj21231
    ✭✭  / 
    > @raj21231 said:
    > since last week my phone started to heat up whenever the screen turns on, it was the bottom part of the screen, i checked the back of the phone it wasnt heated up. battery temp around 37c which seems normal to me, just the screen where the home button located and near the charging port becoming really really hot. did the v 3.54e updated not helping it just making it worse, but when i charge the phone it doesnt heat up, or making a phone call where the screen was off. please help

talked to the support, ran graphic test on recovery. its getting alot worse, now the battery started to heat up.. and uk got no nokia care point
  • I am getting Nokia 9 pie system update notification ...for my Nokia 7 plus.. should I update with the new