Nokia 7 Plus – General FAQs Thread - Page 4

After the last few updates, the battery life of the device has taken a severe hit to the chin, especially when the mobile data is turned on.

Nokia 7 Plus – General FAQs Thread

Comments

• After the last few updates, the battery life of the device has taken a severe hit to the chin, especially when the mobile data is turned on.
    Battery saver is more or less a gimmick at this point, as its not doing much to save the battery. Earlier, turning it on meant that the animations will be limited and the devices performance will be reduced to save power. Now, it just sits there, doing nothing. In fact, i find that the power consumption is noticebly higher when the battery saver is actually turned on

Lastly, the fingerprint sensor has lost its snappiness, especially when the display is turned off when its triggered - taking a second or two to turn the lcd on and then unlock.

• Asif Alli Asif Alli
    ✭✭  /  edited January 2

Fingerprint Phone Lock Issue Nokia 7 Plus

I only can unlock my phone by fingerprint but cant lock by same. Other cheap phones have this option but this does not. Kindly update security asap

• Eddmond Eddmond
    ✭✭  / 

My 7 plus can't connect to any Bluetooth divices and it's been like this since i upgraded to 9 pie

What can i do guys?

• Hope all of you will be fine .

I want any link of working gcam to use the telephoto lens of nokia 7 plus. As in mi a1 or mi a6.

All these links don't use telephoto lens.

Experts please help the issue.

• Frodom'ax Frodom'ax
    ✭✭  / 

Not a place for this, moreover the links aren't the same, it seems to be a spam

• Ak9116 Ak9116
    ✭✭  / 

Gram version 7 working apk...For Android 10 nokia 7 plus...

After update in android 10 gram is not working in nokia 7 plus...

• Nokia hmd..about touch issue this is a software or hardware problem? My nokia 7plus a tuoch issue ,can you fix please? Do something . Wasting my money.

• Henny Xu Henny Xu
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem random freezes of touchscreen at random moments.

This started after installing the latest update.

• gomaa gomaa
    ✭✭  / 

Guys I have the screen freezing problem will it be fixed?

• anbsakura1997 anbsakura1997
    ✭✭  / 

My NFC is not working. I tried to receive a file from NFC abled Nokia 8.1. My NFC is on but did react and the other device reacted that error NFC tag... Something similar...

• AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Wow @HMDLaura this thread has had a severe spam attack! 😲

• Maandah Maandah
     / 

5G update on Nokia 7 plus please

• user1543556296097 user1543556296097
    ✭✭  / 

No MR-update in Sweden yet. This is getting ridiculous.

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

It's dirty again! 💩

• georgie georgie
    ✭✭  / 

If Nokia 7 plus is newly purchased right now, will it get or receive Android 11 upgrade? Currently using 3.1 plus.

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

Nokia 7 Plus came with Android Oreo at launch back in 2018 and has already received the two major updates that were promised. So, Nokia 7 Plus will not get Android 11.

• RBX RBX
    ✭✭  / 

Hey anyone having problems with Instagram video uploading to stories and DMs??

Tried my account on a different phone and it worked but on my 7 plus is having issues since the last security patch update...

• Pixel 5 Pixel 5
    ✭✭  /  edited November 3

Spam !

🐔 🐄 🥚 🥩 🥛