Nokia 5.1 Plus – General FAQs Thread - Page 4

<blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/SKG">SKG</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">I received the Android pie update yesterday.

Nokia 5.1 Plus – General FAQs Thread

Comments

• Vipul Gupta07 Vipul Gupta07
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/SKG">SKG</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I received the Android pie update yesterday. After that when I go to Settings --> Sound.. the settings app crashes. Now I can't change the ringtone. There is a new app Actions Services which is also crashing. Could someone help how to solve? I tried restarting, clearing cache.. But didn't help.</div>
    </blockquote>
    Same issue, any resolution anyone has ? 
  • ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭✭  / 
    SKG said:
    I received the Android pie update yesterday. After that when I go to Settings --> Sound.. the settings app crashes. Now I can't change the ringtone. There is a new app Actions Services which is also crashing. Could someone help how to solve? I tried restarting, clearing cache.. But didn't help.

What is your last security patch update on your phone?
    ✭✭✭  / 
    SKG said:
    I received the Android pie update yesterday. After that when I go to Settings --> Sound.. the settings app crashes. Now I can't change the ringtone. There is a new app Actions Services which is also crashing. Could someone help how to solve? I tried restarting, clearing cache.. But didn't help.

What is your last security patch update on your phone?
  • My nokia 5.1 plus have problems with notifications in telegram and whatsapp and i dont know what to do i already try everything and talk with chat support but they say thats very weir and then when i see thats a common problem and they should know about it.  They did say to me that in october actualization it would be fix but i have search and thats whay they say to everybody since years so why lie.. I fell like they dont respect me. 
    If someone know what to do and it has work please tell me i dont know what to do. They should help us please help us !!!
  • Godwine Godwine
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 5.1 Plus is beginning to have issues. I updated to Pie for months now and things were all good at the beginning (as always 😏)
    But about two/three months ago, after a security and performance update: App Actions crashed, At A Glance no longer show me options, Backup periodically shuts down for days, and apps no longer stay in the background.
    This phone is an upgrade from my Helio P18 Nokia 5.1...
    I mean, I got this phone for its Helio P60... I expect more performance than this!!!
  • Godwine Godwine
    ✭✭  / 
    Just in...
  • Rahul vasa Rahul vasa
    ✭✭  / 

Even if dark theme is enabled the navigation bar is still white in colour.
  • Akra Akra
    ✭✭  / 
    [{"insert":"Hey i noticed a bug in camera app whenever I open the camera sometimes it takes upto 10 seconds to load untill a black screen is shown did anybody facing same issue in Nokia 5.1 plus\nPlease tell me \nNokia please fix these issue on Nokia 5.1 plus\n"}]
  • shockerash shockerash
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2019
    So anyone else having high RAM usage issue? After 3 days of uptime 5.1 plus gets so laggy that I have to restart the phone. Android OS is using almost 2gb of memory. Someone let me know.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

No I am not seeing this with the apps I have loaded and use. Sounds like something specofoc to your phone. Why would you not just restart the phone every day ?

• Akra Akra
    ✭✭  / 

Anyone face this camera error ?sometimes camera app open like this after 5 seconds of this screen i can take picture it happens even after clear cache, factory reset etc.

• Akra Akra
    ✭✭  / 

Thanks for telling me. What did you do ? I had a talk with customer care they told me this may be a software error and they ask me to wait for software update.

• gopi mani gopi mani
    ✭✭  / 

When Nokia 5.1 Plus will get android 10 update march month also completed irresponsible nokia 😠😠😠😠😠😠

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Be patient the roadmap is a guideline not a specific date. The month of March is not over yet on the calendar I am looking at .

✭✭✭  / 

😂 Don't give him hope were there isn't just tell him the plain truth. Bro you'll get it by May or June.

• Theguynextdoor Theguynextdoor
    ✭✭✭  / 
  • Bharath KB Bharath KB
    ✭✭✭  / 

As per the updated Android 10 portfolio of nokia smartphones our nokia 5.1 plus will receive its Android 10 upgrade accompanied with april or may month's SP in correlation with date of release within the month of may with few exceptions due to ongoing pandemic. while it will be the next device in lineup once the group of midrangers is updated .Have patience and keep an eye on the update panel and community forum for impt.announcements:)

• ruban studios ruban studios
    ✭✭  / 

Hello Guys,

We are about to expect Android 10 update sometimes soon!

Source: NokiaMobileLatinoam`erica

✭✭  / 

✭✭  / 

Cheers,

Nokia 5.1+ is next in the lineup after 8 Sirocco.....

✭✭  / 
    ✭✭  /  edited April 20

(Screenshot of A10 in 5.1+)

Android™ 10 is in testing, You will receive the update in May

✭✭✭  / 
  • jaykay jaykay
    ✭✭  / 

No it's never going to come. I'm throwing this phone in the gutter.