Nokia 3.1 Plus - General FAQs Thread

(Image) Own a Nokia 3.1 Plus? Need help with something?

Nokia 3.1 Plus - General FAQs Thread

matteo.m matteo.m
✭✭  / 

Own a Nokia 3.1 Plus? Need help with something? Please find below some of our most popular FAQs as well as links to our user guide and support app!

FAQs

Smart Lock does not work/ disappeared after the last update. How do I get it back?

Go to Settings > Security & location > Trust agents; disable Smart Lock and restart your phone. After the restart enable Smart Lock again and your Smart Lock should be up running again.

Why are there no specific Nokia built in apps? 

Nokia 3.1 Plus belongs to our Android One family. Android One stands for a ‘pure Android’ experience, which means the OS is delivered in its purest form, without any pre-installed apps or skins. Our consumers can pick exactly what applications they want on their phones.

When do I get the new Security Patch? 

Google’s Security Patches are released monthly and depending on the hardware in your phone. As these releases have specific hardware dependencies, we will need to ensure your phone is fully supported before we can test and release those to the operator. Once the quality has been assured, the Security Patch will be delivered to your phone. Due to this, the Security Patches are dependent upon your device model, operator and also your location.

Is Nokia 3.1 Plus part of Android One? 

Yes

What are the benefits of Android One?

With Android One your phone is guaranteed monthly security updates for at least 3 years after the initial phone release.

I still haven’t received an update, even though it was announced. What can I do?

Software rollouts are a phased process so the timing of Android upgrades will vary by country and operator. In case you haven’t received your update yet, get in touch with our support team to learn more about it.

Support: https://www.nokia.com/phones/support

Official Support App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmdglobal.support

Comments

• Ur right
  • Mahesh uikey Mahesh uikey
    ✭✭  / 
    Why we can't change font on nokia 3.1+ like other devices? When it's possible?
  • Nice touch feel & camera. 
  •  B) 
  • Cameras picture quality very low and noisy please fix this in next update
  • Having problems with my touch screen,also my first nokia I bought since windows phone.Really bad experience.
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Why we can't change font on nokia 3.1+ like other devices? When it's possible?
    Go to Settings>Display>Advanced>Font size
  • Baku Baku
     / 
    is it possible to Make a screencapture Screenshot via The powerbutton or any other combination? asking for my Nokia 3.1plus. Android 8.1. Any Hacks to enable this feature? Thanks.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Baku said:
    is it possible to Make a screencapture Screenshot via The powerbutton or any other combination? asking for my Nokia 3.1plus. Android 8.1. Any Hacks to enable this feature? Thanks.
    Press power button and volume down button together
  • When will 3.1plus get upgraded to android 9
  • Yesterday I bought this phone and it automatically get switch off and after 10 minutes it automatically wakes up ??? M really frustrate ? How can I solve this ?
  • When was I get android pie update
    And also security patch of February
  • The phone is ending calls all the time I make call
  • Grateful if anyone could confirm if 3.1 Plus supports aptx HD or LDAC Bluetooth codecs.

Thanks!
  • Nokia mobile phone 3.1plus mujhe purchase kiye hue 7_8 ghante bhi nahi hue h.isme call screen par show hi nahi kar rahi but ring id arriving.really I m show gulty feel that this money 10000 only wastage.really this phone is dabbbba.
  • After the Pie Update, my 3.1+ has been acting up alot. I use an applock, but the app just won't stay active in the background. The new software update is a mess. I asked customer service, they told me to try different things, then finally a factory reset on the ph9ph, but now my phone resets my ringtone if it doesn't ring often. God! Why won't you check these problems before rolling out these updates?😠
  • RicardoGome RicardoGome
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi , why we dont get any update until feb? 
    Iam from Portugal , and no update until now , and i saw people whith pie update ? 
    Wh,y? 
  • Living World Living World
    ✭✭  / 
    How can i download latest google camera in nokia 3.1+
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Living World You cannot install google Camera in Nokia 3.1 plus by any method
  • achu p r achu p r
    ✭✭  / 
    Thank GOD we did not get pie update  in India maybe they are working to fix issues
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia should be ban in india. Executives are so unresponsive . HMD has been cheated to customers on the name of Nokia.
  • Nokia 3.1plus is not call record
  • Shahzad Aziz Shahzad Aziz
     / 
    <b></b>how do we change dialer in Nokia 3.1 plus as it's not attractive and on call screen is also not <b> good</b>
  • rajat verma01 rajat verma01
    ✭✭  / 
    I 3.1 plus sensors are not working,  solve this problem otherwise i will complaint in consumer department. 
  • pricemobile pricemobile
     / 
    3.1 plus a great phone, been waiting to get back to Nokia & I'm really pleased with the 3.1+... Got my pie update ie android 9, cant wait for further <a href="https://pricemobile.today/">updates!</a>
  • pricemobile pricemobile
     / 
    > @pricemobile said:
    > 3.1 plus a great phone, been waiting to get back to Nokia & I'm really pleased with the 3.1+... Got my pie update ie android 9, cant wait for further <a href="https://pricemobile.today/">updates!</a>
  • Sourabh Gangatirkar Sourabh Gangatirkar
    ✭✭  /  edited July 16
    My built in system app 'Calculator' surprisingly disabled and not showing it in the settings.. What can I do now? How can I get it back?
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    achu p r said:
    Thank GOD we did not get pie update  in India maybe they are working to fix issues
    No issues with the Pie (SEE region). Battery still goes up to a 10-11 hours of SOT. 😎
    Everything else is subpar. 🤧