Share Your Unforgettable Experience with Nokia Smartphone

We are happy to have you being a part of our family, Nokia Smartphones will always be better to have you as a user.

Share Your Unforgettable Experience with Nokia Smartphone

Tony-Indonesia Tony-Indonesia
Staff member  / 

We are happy to have you being a part of our family, Nokia Smartphones will always be better to have you as a user.

As many of us know sharing is caring, we would love to encourage our user to share their experience using Nokia Smartphone. Starting with me as an admin, I’ve been using Nokia 8 for 9 months and have gone through ups and downs.

Nokia 8 has a lot of features comes within, such as zeiss lens, bothie (dual-sight camera) and also Ozo audio for better documentation around our daily life and exciting moment to be captured. Working in Jakarta also be a part of the challenge when you never able to calculate your daily commute time, and having stock and updated operating system give you ability to save more energy for your phone.

How about you guys? Drop a comment with your initial, location (city), Nokia Smartphone type, and your experience here and Join Nokia Mobile's event at your lovely city.

Comments

• GS/lampung/Nokia 6.1 Plus/ selalu membuat penasaran dengan inovasi dari produk produk yang di rilis oleh Nokia, terutama untuk smartphone yang saya pake sekarang 

• Use my Nokia 5 #lightofaceh in Banda Aceh so far my nokia gadget 

capture & connecting my moments in live with the loves one..