Welcome to Beta Labs

Hello
everyone and welcome to Beta labs

Welcome to Beta Labs

HMDLaura HMDLaura
✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019

Hello everyone and welcome to Beta labs

When you become a beta tester, you’ll be first in line to receive pre-release Android software on your Nokia phone. By testing the software ahead of general release, your feedback will help us create the smoothest and purest Nokia phones experience. 

Further, as a beta tester you will have exclusive access to Beta labs member sub forum.

Read more about it and register on our Website.

Current open Beta labs are: -no labs open- 

Have a nice testing, 
Laura

Comments

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hy There.I have to say.after Oreo ipdate the camera like a Chinese phone.is not picking all the colors.when is nougat camera work more than expected.Is problem of Nokia 2 .3.5.6 Find a solution.or reopen beta Oreo for this device we can Revert our seld
  • Tukur36 Tukur36
    ✭✭  / 
    I recently purchased a Nokia 8 phone and want to join the Beta Lab testing,how do I do that?.And what are the guidelines?
  • How to register for Nokia 8.1 Beta Lab ?
  • Я хотел обновить андроид 7.1 до андроида 8.1 на Nokia 2 по программе Нокиа Бетта Ларс. Но не получается. Сколько раз пробовал запросить обновление, пишет придёт через 12 часов. Уже сутки прошли. Я ещё раз запросил, тоже самое, всё впустую. Помогите! Как это исправить?
  • how to stop rollback update in nokia 8.
  • JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 
    can I join the beta lab for the 2017 Nokia 6?
    Yes u can. But now we are closed beta labs for Nokia 6 (2017) .when it available u can join and experience newst update
  • Peter89 Peter89
     / 
    Hey, i have Nokia 7.1 and  i want to know when will be downgrade from Android Pie back to Android 8.1 Oreo.
    i just dont like Android 9, and i wanna Oreo back.

thanks for answers :)
  • JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Peter89 said:
    Hey, i have Nokia 7.1 and  i want to know when will be downgrade from Android Pie back to Android 8.1 Oreo.
    i just dont like Android 9, and i wanna Oreo back.

thanks for answers :)
    :win:wink: Hi there i am. Sorry to inform that beta labs are closed for Nokia 7.1 plus or 7. If u get pie. U can't downgrade by beta labs because if closed. For your warranty and security plz take to our service center they will help you .
  • I would like to engage with the developer community here around KaiOS... but I am only able to post comments, and not start new conversations. Is this a known limitation? I don't see how I can possible meaningfully engage without the ability to start a conversation around the topics that I am interested.
  • HMD_Laura said:

When you become a beta tester, you’ll be first in line to receive pre-release Android software on your Nokia phone. By testing the software ahead of general release, your feedback will help us create the smoothest and purest Nokia phones experience. 

Further, as a beta tester you will have exclusive access to Beta labs member sub forum.

Current open Beta labs are: Nokia 2

Have a nice testing, 
    Laura
    Hey mate 
    Can you please brief ,how long it would take for global version on oreo in nokia 2?
  • when will the Nokia 6 ta 1033 beta lab for pie be open?

Thanks.
  • JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 
    when will the Nokia 6 ta 1033 beta lab for pie be open?

Thanks.
    Let's hope . The second generation now finishing The pie update and some of first generation  also finoshed but snapdragon 430 Chip . There is no Nokia device running in pie. So we are first one who receiving pie at snapdragons 430 so there lots work to do. Hope update in Q2 
  • Nokia 5 TA 1053 , when available Android Pie Beta version
  • JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 5 TA 1053 , when available Android Pie Beta version
    Nokia 5 don't have beta  update will push direct  according to the map of nokia pie update 
  • bhhoussem bhhoussem
    ✭✭  / 
    إن مختبرات بيتا لا تعمل على النوكيا 2 الخاص بي
  • Gemma Gemma
    ✭✭  / 
    <b></b>nokia 5 as updated to pie but my NFC is now missing can anyone help please 
  • <b>same here. Any ideas how to fix NFC?</b>
  • will get update android pie for nokia 3.1
  • JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Have a nice testing, 
    Laura
    Waiting for next beta labs open. And hope to provide better feedback 
  • Nokia3จะได้รับandroind pเมื่อไหร่ บอกไห้ทราบที
  • JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Have a nice testing, 
    Laura
    nokia 6 vs Nokia X2DS 4.5 years old and 6 is 1.5, years old. Old Nokia keep up with new Nokia. There is big difference in price but still old one wins.this is we need to improve or was fall like old times.fix this then we will be the king again.hope all next generation will be like X2DS sidplay
    Tagged: 
  • Rajath S Shetty Rajath S Shetty
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have tried multiple times to join beta labs. But after entering all the details, I get an error message saying " Sorry, it looks like beta labs isn't currently supported on your phone"

I use a Nokia 8.1 (TA-1121)
    Network: Reliance Jio

@wilson shrestha @matteo.m.

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I have tried multiple times to join beta labs. But after entering all the details, I get an error message saying " Sorry, it looks like beta labs isn't currently supported on your phone"

Hello, the message is indeed shown because there isn't any beta software (OS update) available for Nokia 8.1 to test right now. It is already on the latest Android 9 Pie. In fact it was launched with the latest version of Android onboard. 

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello, the message is indeed shown because there isn't any beta software (OS update) available for Nokia 8.1 to test right now. It is already on the latest Android 9 Pie. In fact it was launched with the latest version of Android onboard. 

That's it is .no beta labs now available
  • Всем привет! Получил обновление Андроид 9 пирог... Все прекрасно установилось, появилось маленькое НО, начал в два раза быстрее разряжается телефон. Как устранить проблему? И есть ещё неприятный момент по корпусу и сборке, выпали все вставные буквы на корпусе, как эту проблему устранить?
  • Rajath S Shetty Rajath S Shetty
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019

I thought I could sign up and become a member anytime and if and when a beta software is available, I would be notified about it.
  • Доброе утро я жду уже 7 дней бета версию Орео на свой Nokia 2 

AssyKit_Nokia2_MB ROW_DS_TA1029_1/8G

IMEI-code: 356947092264094

Network operator: MEGAFON

Z Validation ok

• Nokia 3 TA-1032 update camera android 8
  • HuiHuang Wong HuiHuang Wong
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    How can i join in the 5.1plus beta lab