Nokia phones Beta Labs. What is it. And how can you join

(Image) What’s Beta Labs? 

Nokia phones Beta Labs is
your pass to the latest Nokia phones Android™ upgrades.

Nokia phones Beta Labs. What is it. And how can you join

matteo.m matteo.m
✭✭  / 

What’s Beta Labs?

Nokia phones Beta Labs is your pass to the latest Nokia phones Android™ upgrades. With Beta Labs you are able to test the latest and newest Android features before they are released by the general public.

Who is Beta Labs open for? 

Beta Labs is open to anyone.

Why is Beta Labs important? 

By testing the software ahead of general release, your feedback will help us create the smoothest and purest Nokia phones experience.

This is cool. How can I sign up? 

Signing up is easy. All you have to is sign up here: https://www.nokia.com/phones/betalabs

Tagged:

Comments

• Not coming Oreo update please help my Nokia 2 imei num....356038085212421
  • Al Amin sohag Al Amin sohag
    ✭✭  / 
    I want to revert Android Pie to Oreo version.
  • wichit dujprasong wichit dujprasong
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia3 no update android pie i dont no
  • <span>I want to revert Android Pie to Oreo version.</span>
  • han han
    ✭✭  / 
    Nice
  • Agustian Agustian
    ✭✭  / 
    I want the Nokia Bubble Screen Lock app like Symbian Belle on Nokia Android phones
  • Doma567 Doma567
     / 
    I want to rollback to Oreo (Nokia 3.1)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @matteo.m, could HMD please explain why the existence of beta labs is not consistent? Why don't you do this for all phone models for major OS version updates? It's very confusing to people that you publish the existence of beta labs, publish a roadmap for updates of phones to Android 9, then don't actually open up beta labs to allow people to participate, give HMD useful feedback and ultimately improve the Android 9 experience on their phones.
  • rahul marar rahul marar
     / 
    I need pie update
  • Cuándo podré obtener la actualización de mi Nokia 2 a Android 8.1 
  • Kishor Kumar Kishor Kumar
     / 
    <span>"<b>Sory it looks like beta labs isn't currently supported on your phone</b>" In my Nokia 6.1plus it's showing like this when initiate to start the beta lab . Give me a solution for that sentence above <b>.</b></span>
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It says "Sorry it looks like beta labs isn't currently supported on your phone" because beta labs isn't currently supported on your phone. There are currently no beta labs programmes in progress for any Nokia phones as far as I know.
    Cheers :)