Welcome to the Community!

Hi! We’re really excited you’re here.

Welcome to the Community!

HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
Staff member  /  edited February 6

We set up this forum because we wanted to create a community where you can come with your most burning questions, share your ideas and tips and chat with fellow Nokia phones fans around the globe. Just dive into our Phones category and start troubleshooting.

There are already lots of discussions going on covering many different topics – you can always check if your question has already been discussed by doing a quick search. In addition, you can also check our FAQs that we update regularly.

We have a General Discussion area where you can talk about everything under the sun, bearing good manners and our House Rules in mind. There you can also let us know what you love about the community, what you don’t love and how we can improve it.

This forum is operated by HMD Global Oy. HMD Global is the exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones and tablets since December 2016. Our remit covers only the devices listed on the Nokia phones site.

Please be aware that any other Nokia related activities/products (e.g. networks, health and virtual reality) are not in our scope. Please also be aware that Nokia Lumia products are the property of Microsoft and any questions relating to Lumia devices should be directed at them.

Lastly, while this is a place where you can come to discuss with your fellow Nokia phone owners, the forum is not an official technical support channel. For tech support, please contact Customer support.

Comments

• scouser73 scouser73
    ✭✭  / 
    Well, this is definitely an improvement on the forums.
  • It's a great pleasure to be a part of the all new Nokia Community.  o:)
  • rinzler rinzler
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello everyone.... Good to be here

• userMarkku userMarkku
    ✭✭  / 
    Toivon että Nokia nousee sijalle 1 Tulevaisuudessa , hyvällä palvelulla ja hyvillä puhelimilla.
    I hope Nokia will be ranked 1st in the future with good service and good phones.
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    very nice upgrade. well thank you :)
  • mubasheerck mubasheerck
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    It's just awesome to be in this community ❤
  • noman noman
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    <3  thank you nokia <3
  • Hello - it's nice to be invited back into the Nokia family! Years back I was part of the OpenLab event in Helsinki in 2008, and was part of the WOMWorld community. I realize a lot has changed, and I'm curious to learn more about the current models as well as the software that runs them.

mp/m
  • itzrj itzrj
    ✭✭  / 
    Simply awesome ❤️❤️
  • Finally! 
  • Yes! Finally!
  • Hello Laura and community members,

Love the design and happy that the company completely redesigned the community for the fans.

Sincerely,
    Alves Pedro
  • hdisowjdj3838 hdisowjdj3838
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thank you for the wonderful update, loving the forum! Glad to be a part of Nokia again! Loving my Nokia 7 plus, and I certainly can't wait for the future :)
  • I just bought my new Nokia 6.1 this week and I fell in love with Nokia phone again! Wow! It is so amazing and I hope Nokia team keeps this phone coming with updates and enhancements. Thanks again Nokia! 
  • agarwalji agarwalji
    ✭✭  / 
    finallly. we are here
  • neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi,

Thank you Laura and team :) for revamping this community and bring all nokia fans closer!
    I absolutely love the structure and design of the whole new nokia phones community.  <3
    We certainly look forward to discussions related to the nokia smartphones or even feature phones and we sincerely hope that any issues arising in its phones (either in software or hardware) shall be better taken care of.
  • Gbayin Ojo Gbayin Ojo
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

We set up this forum because we wanted to create a community where you can come with your most burning questions, share your ideas and tips and chat with fellow Nokia phones fans around the globe. Just dive into our Phones category and start troubleshooting.

There are already lots of discussions going on covering many different topics – you can always check if your question has already been discussed by doing a quick search. In addition, you can also check our FAQs that we update regularly.

We have a General Discussion area where you can talk about everything under the sun, bearing good manners and our House Rules in mind. There you can also let us know what you love about the community, what you don’t love and how we can improve it.

This forum is operated by HMD Global Oy. HMD Global is the exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones and tablets since December 2016. Our remit covers only the devices listed on the Nokia phones site.

Please be aware that any other Nokia related activities/products (e.g. networks, health and virtual reality) are not in our scope. Please also be aware that Nokia Lumia products are the property of Microsoft and any questions relating to Lumia devices should be directed at them.

Lastly, while this is a place where you can come to discuss with your fellow Nokia phone owners, the forum is not an official technical support channel. For tech support, please contact Customer support.

How can I start a new conversation?
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Gbayin Ojo just click the New Discussion button below :)
  • antonykfranciz antonykfranciz
    ✭✭  / 
    Camera app is missing 2x option. How can I change to tele lens? Please help.
  • Chris_P Chris_P
    ✭✭  / 
    Morning all!
    I might be (probably am!) being stupid but... I want to start a new discussion (on the 8110 forum) but can't find the "Start a New Discussion" option anywhere! Any clues (only just signed up to the community by the way)
    Thanks!
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Gbayin Ojo  and @Chris_P I think you first need to earn enough reputation by joining in other discussions before you will get permission to start a new discussion. This is stop spam bots and people repeatedly starting new topics about Android Pie.

@antonykfranciz that question is off topic, you should ask it in the section for your model of phone.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks for the explanation @HMD_Laura :)
  • After latest update In Nokia 5.1 plus some time when I get the call and I can't seem anything in display just see the wallpaper after that I just restart it an work fine but I face this problem twice in a five days. Sorry for bad English.
  • taraletti taraletti
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:
    Hi all, 

yes @madbilly is right. I had to limit the ability to create new discussions for new users due to the spam attacks we recently had. I have activated this very temporary and now I'm working on a smooth process for the ranking systems and logical communication for this. 

Right now the setting is that a user has to be member for 24 hours to be able to create a discussion, but this might change soonish. I will have a post about this as soon as everything is set. 

Best regards, 
    Laura  

Thanks Laura! I was asking that yesterday
  • Bracky73 Bracky73
    ✭✭  / 
    I am a newbee here and using a chrome browser, but cannot find where to create a new topic. Please help. I can leave a comment, quote etc. on existing subjects but cannot create my own. What do I need to do, thanks in advance.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    A guy recently joined community named Alexander Mac (unable to tag because while tagging, his name doesn't appear, don't know why). He flagged my all post and comments as a spam without any reason. I tried to message him and asked but no reply. Also he hasnth participated in any activity of community. That means he just joined and visited once just to flag my post. That's fishy. Why did he do to my post? 
    Here I am sharing his screenshots with details. @HMD_Laura @megan ; please look forward to this matter. Please 🙏🙏