Welcome to the Community! - Page 2

Hi @"nimisha gupta", you can tag him. Please follow the steps: type @ and Quotation mark, inside the quotation enter his name.(Image)

Welcome to the Community!

Comments

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @nimisha gupta, you can tag him. Please follow the steps: type @ and Quotation mark, inside the quotation enter his name.

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    @Alexander Mac, man why did you flag my post? What did I do to you? Please unflag it. 
    @HMD_Laura @megan this man deliberately flagged my all post. And he is not involved in any activity, find out why he did it, might be fake. 
    @nitheesh thank you so much buddy. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Bracky73 you need to participate in other existing discussions to get a good enough reputation to be able to start your own discussions. These rules have been put in place to avoid spam and people repeatedly posting "where's my pie?"!

If after participating in more discussions you still can't post then try Firefox instead. Who knows, you might actually prefer it ;)
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:

If after participating in more discussions you still can't post then try Firefox instead. Who knows, you might actually prefer it ;)
    No no no , @madbilly East or West Chrome is the best 🤣.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:

No no no , @madbilly East or West Chrome is the best 🤣.
    I vote Firefox 😋
  • Firefox ✋
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Great to see the :love: for Firefox! @wilson shrestha I had no idea that Chrome had East and West variants...?!?!!?
  • I have bought nokia 5.1plus and ots awesome but i am having problem in direct video calling , its not working
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    Ankit19 said:
    I have bought nokia 5.1plus and ots awesome but i am having problem in direct video calling , its not working
    @Ankit19 please follow the thread: https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/comment/71791
  • jeno3107 jeno3107
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm so glad to be a part of this awesome community. <3
  • jeno3107 jeno3107
    ✭✭  / 
    Bracky73 said:
    I am a newbee here and using a chrome browser, but cannot find where to create a new topic. Please help. I can leave a comment, quote etc. on existing subjects but cannot create my own. What do I need to do, thanks in advance.

That's the same thing to me :)
  • HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 
    HMD_Laura said:
    Hi all, 

yes @madbilly is right. I had to limit the ability to create new discussions for new users due to the spam attacks we recently had. I have activated this very temporary and now I'm working on a smooth process for the ranking systems and logical communication for this. 

Right now the setting is that a user has to be member for 24 hours to be able to create a discussion, but this might change soonish. I will have a post about this as soon as everything is set. 

Best regards, 
    Laura  
    To all who are wondering why they can't create a new topic. I quoted my other post about this again :)

Best regards, 
    Laura 
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Alexander Mac, man why did you flag my post? What did I do to you? Please unflag it. 
    @HMD_Laura @megan this man deliberately flagged my all post. And he is not involved in any activity, find out why he did it, might be fake. 
    @nitheesh thank you so much buddy. 
    Probably a troll. Such individuals should actually be banned as they aren't here to contribute in any meaningful way, only here to cause mayhem and problems. Had the same happen to me the individual was first going by another name and then changed it to "applesheep". Can still see he was one of 6 people that flagged a post(s) of mine. 
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    @todesurteil It's a spam message????? I am wondering  :D
    How it's become spam???
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @nitheesh And with spam and all I was one of the winners of the competition, don't understand why it was flagged to be honest  :o  😂

• Bilzy Bilzy
    ✭✭  / 
    hey you guys! happy to be here! 💕 Nokia fan since before and up unitl now 👍
  • Zaman007 Zaman007
    ✭✭  / 
    That`s a very goood news that our community is back again <3  
    Thank you @HMD_Laura   ,you did a great job 
    WE ,the nokia mobile fans ,are way too happy 
    B)  <3 
  • WoW! It's been so long since I've used a Nokia phone. The last one I had was in 2010 and since then I have been an Apple fan. I know, stupid. But this year I decided to change to Android and I'M SO GLAD I DID! I picked a Nokia phone at the start of the year and boy, I LOVE IT! Especially with the Android One! To be honest, I didn't even know that Nokia still made phones as I haven't seen any ads on the TV or anywhere else, so I think I'm not the only one that didn't know. TV ads should promote Nokia, people don't know about it. Most people buy Samsung and iPhone, and it's sad really. Will definitely continue to use Nokia phones in the future! 
  • Mjfeazell Mjfeazell
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks for setting this community up. I just signed up and so far it seems to be easy to navigate.
  • Thank you @madbilly & @HMD_Laura. I am all set.
  • Hi, how does one start a new post / thread / discussion on this forum ?!? do i need a minimum number of comments first??
    thanks
  • 24hrs before posting for new accounts.... alright.

• neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I can see improvements in this community and discussions are becoming more logical and truthful. HMD and team have to be applauded for their remarkable efforts towards the betterment of this forum... specially @HMD_Laura @matteo.m 
  • TabreezSuhan TabreezSuhan
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks for new revolution.. thanks nokia community...
  • Rajath S Shetty Rajath S Shetty
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Glad to be a part of the Nokia community. Thank you hmd for bringing our favourite brand back.😍😍😍
  • Hi I'm cookie monster. Recently I've been using the Via app. It is a new internet browser. Can you please modify the browser for further Nokia website use.
  • Caisgro Caisgro
    ✭✭  /  edited January 2019

Today I completed the transfer of files and apps to my new Nokia 6.1.

What's more impressive is that shortly after setting up the WiFi network he has already located and downloaded the update for the Android version 9 system.

I am very happy with the return of Nokia in the production of smartphones mainly with the Android system.

I just wish that Nokia again officially distributed its cell phones in Brazil.

• jweaver jweaver
    ✭✭  / 
    I have a major problem with my 6.1 and joined up to post a thread.. But I can't see an option to post a new thread.. What am I missing? I can add comments so my account is active, but there is no obvious button to start a new thread..
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    jweaver said:
    I have a major problem with my 6.1 and joined up to post a thread.. But I can't see an option to post a new thread.. What am I missing? I can add comments so my account is active, but there is no obvious button to start a new thread..
    HMD_Laura said:
    HMD_Laura said:
    Hi all, 

yes @madbilly is right. I had to limit the ability to create new discussions for new users due to the spam attacks we recently had. I have activated this very temporary and now I'm working on a smooth process for the ranking systems and logical communication for this. 

Right now the setting is that a user has to be member for 24 hours to be able to create a discussion, but this might change soonish. I will have a post about this as soon as everything is set. 

Best regards, 
    Laura  
    To all who are wondering why they can't create a new topic. I quoted my other post about this again :)

Best regards, 
    Laura 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @todesurteil yes I agree, that person came just to flag my post and never came to community again. He spammed my posts without any reason. Such people need to be fired from community, spreading negativity all around. :)