Welcome to the Community! - Page 3

Hi all,  I deleted some posts from @"nimisha gupta"  and @madbilly  in here because you guys held this discussion privately and I don't think it is necessary to also discuss the same in this thread.  I won't ban anyone just because the user is flagging or disagreeing some other users posts.

Welcome to the Community!

Comments

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 
    Hi all, 

I deleted some posts from @nimisha gupta  and @madbilly in here because you guys held this discussion privately and I don't think it is necessary to also discuss the same in this thread. 

I won't ban anyone just because the user is flagging or disagreeing some other users posts. The flagging doesn't cause any harm and I figured for some people it just happens by accident. I recommend to not take every reaction to posts so personally. 

Best regards, 
    Laura 
  • I have one reccomendation for you - stop the ankward "no discussion for new people" rule! I am looking for specific functions of the phone, which can be answered withing second, but I cant start a new discussion, therefore i cant buy a nokia phone, as i need those answers. Well done nokia, its just like you are rejecting new customer...
  • Thanks for the forum😁
  • Gort Gort
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Rockerao said:
    > I have one reccomendation for you - stop the ankward "no discussion for new people" rule! I am looking for specific functions of the phone, which can be answered withing second, but I cant start a new discussion, therefore i cant buy a nokia phone, as i need those answers. Well done nokia, its just like you are rejecting new customer...

Actually, I'm in the same boat. I'm on the verge of buying a Nokia 7.1 phone, but want to check on something that doesn't come up with an Internet search. I only joined to ask this question, so I'm quite disappointed that I can't do so right now.

Wouldn't it be better to hold new topics from new members for moderation before allowing them to show up? That way it just requires a mod to check if it's spam or not. As it is, you could be losing sales.
  • Omar06 Omar06
     / 
    Please my Nokia 3.1 plus calls gets disconnected every time 
    I need solution please I'm tired of this 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Gort, that's a decent suggestion. At least this way any new posts which contain the word "Pie" "beta" or "update" or the letter "Q" can be filtered out!

However, one drawback with your suggestion is that I think you will still be unhappy if you join the forum after 18:00 CET on Friday evening, as you'll then have to wait until Monday morning for your post to be moderated and to show up. The 24h delay will actually work better in this case.
  • Hello Everyone,
    Officeshoppie is the best online store for buying and delivery of your office supplies leveraging technology, large inventory, super fast delivery, great service and every day new items with offers. We deliver the premium quality office supplies products to our customers.
    www.officeshoppie.com
  • how can i start a new thread?
  • Oren Amsalem Oren Amsalem
     /  edited August 2019
    Hi, I can not post a new discussion,I do not see the post image, I tired in two different browser. I can only post comments. Any help?
    See in attached image what I see in the main page of the forum
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You can't post a new thread until you've been a member for 24 hours. It's to try and reduce the amount of spam. Please use the search function and you'll probably find an existing thread which covers the topic you want to post about.
    Cheers :)
  • ajinkyar ajinkyar
     / 
    Hi that's great
  • Aystyles Aystyles
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi am new here.........I look forward to hearing from you guys