I bought the Nokia 3 smartphone in Azerbaijan, but the phone did not work after 2 days

I want to complain to the Nokia Care Service Center. I am complaining to the top officials of Nokia Azerbaijan.

I bought the Nokia 3 smartphone in Azerbaijan, but the phone did not work after 2 days

I want to complain to the Nokia Care Service Center. I am complaining to the top officials of Nokia Azerbaijan. Firstly, I want to know the exact definition / meaning of "Display Problem" in Nokia mobile phones sold in Azerbaijan. I bought the Nokia 3 phone in Azerbaijan, but the phone did not work after 2 days, I sent it to the Nokia Care Center, they told me that the problem would be repaired and the problem could not be fixed. Now they say the cell phone is sent to Nokia's headquarters. I would like to change the mobile phone. Please help me

Comments

• Anna - Moderator Anna - Moderator
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2017

Hi! Sorry to hear this. So that we can follow up on your case, please get in touch with customer support to provide them with your device details as well as the details of the care center you visited. 

Wishing your issue gets resolved soon!

Anna (Moderator) 

• Yes.. It's too bad.i am also facing same issue. Can i get my money back?
    Without display in phone how can we use? And what is purpose of this phone?