Nokia 3 - General FAQs Thread

Own a Nokia 3? Need help with something? Please find below some of our most popular FAQs as well as links to our user guide and support app!   FAQs

Nokia 3 - General FAQs Thread

matteo.m matteo.m
Staff member  / 

Own a Nokia 3? Need help with something? Please find below some of our most popular FAQs as well as links to our user guide and support app!

FAQs

Smart Lock does not work/ disappeared after the last update. How do I get it back? 

Go to Settings > Security & location > Trust agents; disable Smart Lock and restart your phone. After the restart enable Smart Lock again and your Smart Lock should be up running again.

Why are there no specific Nokia built in apps? 

Nokia 3 is part of our 'pure, secure, and up-to-date' pledge. This means the OS is delivered in its purest form, without any pre-installed apps or skins. Our consumers can pick exactly what applications they want on their phones.

When do I get the new Security Patch?

Google’s Security Patches are released monthly and depending on the hardware in your phone. As these releases have specific hardware dependencies, we will need to ensure your phone is fully supported before we can test and release those to the operator. Once the quality has been assured, the Security Patch will be delivered to your phone. Due to this, the Security Patches are dependent upon your device model, operator and also your location.

I still haven’t received an update, even though it was announced. What can I do?

Software rollouts are a phased process so the timing of Android upgrades will vary by country and operator. In case you haven’t received your update yet, get in touch with our support team to learn more about it.

Support: https://www.nokia.com/phones/support

Official Support App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmdglobal.support

Tagged:

Comments

• I received and updated.. downloaded it siccsuccessf but when trying to update it would boot an the fail to update software and shows massage .and then saying my data is corrupt... Can you please advise me what do to.. should I wife my phone totally in order to successfully load the update 8.1
  • Masih banyak Nokia 3 yg masih android 7.11 kerena susah mendapatkan upgrade terbaru, apa masalahnya, begitu juga dengan security pacth mentok dibulan Agustus. Mohon pencerahanya
  • I bought my phone (Nokia 3) October 2017, since it keeps pressing back on its own. Please help. I can't use my phone properly because it goes back while still busy
  • mohsenaf mohsenaf
    ✭✭  / 
    I received and updated.. downloaded it siccsuccessf but when trying to update it would boot an the fail to update software and shows massage .and then saying my data is corrupt... Can you please advise me what do to.. should I wife my phone totally in order to successfully load the update 8.1

I received and updated.. downloaded it siccsuccessf but when trying to update it would boot an the fail to update software and shows massage .and then saying my data is corrupt... Can you please advise me what do to.. should I wife my phone totally in order to successfully load the update 8.1
    Hi, every time you want to install software updates on Nokia 3, you must uninstall Google play services updates after this step check for update and install it. Before you can uninstall updates you must disable "find my device" under security, device admin menu .
    It seem it is a bug