Nokia 2 - General FAQs Thread - Page 4

(Quote) 
yes i agree with you, but other phones have pie and Q and nokia 2 not so firstly we need normal and best android and not this

Nokia 2 - General FAQs Thread

Comments

• Vak'o Vak'o
    ✭✭  / 
    Vak'o said:
    @Vak'o @Royal71143 @Moby.Chelsawy @Iniobong Imeh @UpdateNokia2

Hello,Here is the News-Android Oreo 8.1 Upgrade page has updated with new info see the image below

Sad news and proof of hmd failure to maintain all the devices they create because they are greedy there is quote I like says * do one thing , do it right * that means they should create 2 budget phones 2 midreg phones and 2 flagships phones once they reach near to the EOL they should create another ones that's what called right maintenance not the mess hmd keep on doing !
    so i don't understand what are doing again at now :(
    My whole point is they should create less device so they can maintain it correctly ...
    In the current situation they have many devices and many issues and they can't maintain them all 
    yes i agree with you, but other phones have pie and Q and nokia 2 not so firstly we need normal and best android and not this
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 2 receives Android 7.1.1 Nougat Based Google Security Patch 2019-07
    Credits: @Moby.Chelsawy

• Vak'o Vak'o
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 2 receives Android 7.1.1 Nougat Based Google Security Patch 2019-07
    Credits: @Moby.Chelsawy

android oreo also but i haven't received it yet. :(
  • i'm on oreo and i want to downgrade but can't , are they gonna unlock the boot-loader or is there anyway to root or downgrade ? i'm having a lot of issues that now i just use it for calls only
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1530237658151
    Since Boot loader will not be made available but wait for official downgrade since there are working on providing the OTA options soon in the Android 8.1 Oreo web page for Nokia 2
  • Gustnado Gustnado
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nokia 2(Nougat) owners! did you receive August 2019 SP? Anyone confirm this!

Btw we Nokia 2 running on Oreo 8.1 users got on 19th August but still security flaw!
  • Iniobong885 Iniobong885
    ✭✭  / 
    Not yet for me from Nigeria
  • manishh manishh
    ✭✭  / 
    Can i now downgrade to nougat because am not receiving any updates on oreo and it so buggy ,
    I have been waiting for soo long to downgrade to nougat is it working now ? Any methods please tell me guys thankyou!
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Android 7.1.1 based Nokia 2 Receives Google Security Patch 2019-09.
    Location-India

• Happy Birthday Nokia 2!!!
    It's been 2 years after releasing (October 5, 2017)
  • So, This is November 😐
  • hey guys sign up petition here to force hmd to fix nokia 2 
    https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/hmd-global-nokia-censoring-nokia-2-users
  • my-phone123 my-phone123
    ✭✭  / 
    The October 2019 update on nokia 2 has introduced a bug in the touch panel. The screen opens several seconds after pressing power button, or when a call arrives or when the charger pin is inserted. The power button works good to turn off the screen. The touch panel also works good before the android boots. so there is definately a software problem.
  • Any one tell me this

• Gustnado Gustnado
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 25

@user356038084090406

It looks like hmd still working regarding new Oreo 8.1 re spin build because i requested OTA upgrade since Thursday (21/11/2019) more than 20 times and till today I didn't get any update notification ( tried all system updates stuff's)! Maybe we should wait more days or this week! Let's see what happens!

• John Axl John Axl
    ✭✭  / 

No way we can rollback now?