To keep the community running smoothly and to help make
it a positive place for all of us, we have some house rules.
- Be kind – everyone has a right to give an opinion and
should feel free to express it. Treat each other with respect.
- Do not post illegal, adult-themed, racist, abusive,
sexist or otherwise offensive content. Doing so will result in your account
being deleted from the forum.
- No spam. We consider any irrelevant or
advertising-related post as spam. Such posts will be removed.
- Use meaningful headlines. Give your topic meaningful
headlines so that other members can understand what it is about.
- Give the search bar a try. Before opening a new discussion
on a topic, use the search bar to see if it has already been covered. This will
help avoid having multiple threads for the same topic and keeps the community
clean and tidy.
- Do not post in all uppercase letters. It will be
considered as shouting and rude and will therefor get deleted.
- Post your topic in the right section. For example, questions
concerning Nokia 6 should go to the Nokia 6 section and not in the Nokia 5 section.
Say thank you. If a comment helped you with your
question, give thanks by marking the comment as answer.
- Keep your posts in English (except in Local sections).
The community is mostly for a global audience. So please keep your posts on the
global sections in English. Don’t worry if your English isn’t the best – the community
is a supportive place. In the local areas (India, Indonesia and Vietnam) you are
free to use local language.
- Don’t share any personal data in your posts i.e. full
name, your personal email address, phone number or IMEI number in public posts.
Please consider this is as a peer-to-peer community
where Nokia users can share their experience, knowledge and tips. For official technical
support, head to our Support section.
By posting, you understand and agree to these rules.
the community and have a great day!