To keep the community running smoothly and to help make
it a positive place for all of us, we have some house rules.
- Be kind – everyone has a right to
give an opinion and should feel free to express it. Treat each other with
- Do not post illegal,
adult-themed, racist, abusive, sexist or otherwise offensive content.Doing so will result in
your account being deleted from the forum.
- No spam.We consider any irrelevant
or advertising-related post as spam. Such posts will be removed.
- Use meaningful headlines.Give your topic meaningful
headlines so that other members can understand what it is about.
- Give the search bar a
opening a new discussion on a topic, use the search bar to see if it has
already been covered. This will help avoid having multiple threads for the same
topic and keeps the community clean and tidy.
- Do not post in all
uppercase letters. It will be considered as shouting and rude and will therefor get
- Post your topic in the
right section.For example, questions concerning Nokia 6 should go to the Nokia 6
section and not in the Nokia 5 section.
- Say thank you. If a comment helped you
with your question, give thanks by marking the comment as answer.
- Keep your posts in English
(except in Local sections). The community is mostly for a global
audience. So please keep your posts on the global sections in English. Don’t
worry if your English isn’t the best – the community is a supportive place. In
the local areas (India, Indonesia and Vietnam) you are free to use local
- Don’t share or reveal any
personal data in your postsi.e. full name, your personal email address, phone
number or IMEI number in public posts. Keep your user ID safe.
- Please consider this is as a peer-to-peer community where
Nokia users can share their experience, knowledge and tips. For official
technical support, head to our Support
- Do not speculate about rumours and about
unannounced products or HMD policies and procedures. HMD will not comment on
any of these speculations.
- Do not hesitate to report inappropriate content.
- Let us know if you have any ideas for improving the site. You can do so
in the Feedback section.
Please consider this is as a peer-to-peer community
where Nokia users can share their experience, knowledge and tips. For official technical
support, head to our Support section.
- You have agreed to these rules in our User Agreement
when registering for a Nokia Phones account
the community and have a great day!