When will Nokia release pie go for Nokia 1 and Nokia 2?

Nokia is started given pie to their mid budget and flagship phones(except Nokia 8)but there is no discussion of any updates to nokia budget series'like Nokia…

When will Nokia release pie go for Nokia 1 and Nokia 2?

bshreyas shetty bshreyas shetty
✭✭  /  edited November 2018
Nokia is started given pie to their mid budget and flagship phones(except Nokia 8)but there is no discussion of any updates to nokia budget series'like Nokia 1, Nokia 2 and Nokia 3

Answers

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia is started given pie to their mid budget and flagship phones(except Nokia 8)but there is no discussion of any updates to nokia budget series'like Nokia 1, Nokia 2 and Nokia 3
    Mr. Juho Sarvikas has already tweeted that Nokia 3,5,6 and 8 of 2017 will get the Android Pie update but there was no information on when these devices will get the update. I suspect for Nokia 3,5 and 6 of 2017 it will be next year in 2019. However there is no talk of Nokia 1 and Nokia 2 getting the Android Pie update. But I am sure that Nokia will update the budget series like Nokia 1 and Nokia 2 to Android Pie Go Edition. But as I have said before Nokia hasn't given any time frame for these updates. So, I guess we just have to be stay tuned for the news.

Link is below if you want to check out the tweet from Mr. Sarvikas.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sarvikas/status/1057442178966777856