HMD community team introduce themselves

Hi @HMD_Laura , It would be great if you and the other community managers, administrators and moderators could each introduce yourselves.

HMD community team introduce themselves

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
It would be great if you and the other community managers, administrators and moderators could each introduce yourselves. Up until now I thought there was only you, and now I see the HMD team on the forum has many people in it! This is great, it would be nice to know a bit more about you all.
Cheers :smile:

Comments

• matteo.m matteo.m
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi @TodesUrteil and @madbilly

Matteo here, part of the Nokia phone's team! I mainly take care of data and some social stuff. But I love forums too! So I decided to help out!

You'll probably see me popping around here and there! If you have any questions, feel free to ping me.

I'm from Italy and have been with the Nokia phones family for just over a year!

I'm passing the ball now to @HMD_Laura - Your turn, and tag along our next moderator to continue the chain!
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    matteo.m said:
    Thanks @""matteo.m" . Maybe we should say the one dropping the ball and not writing a intro should buy everyone in the community a nokia 7 plus or better  :D lol

Nokia 7 Plus ftw. Always room in my bag to have another one!
    Totally agree @matteo.m wouldn't mind having a 7plus myself. 
  • kalpit kalpit
    ✭✭  / 
    This an awesome Thread, all thanks to @madbilly , i am new here in the forum but all time Nokia fan, from Nokia 1108 to Nokia 1020  just like @Edo my phone was the favorite among all my friends for photography (and they were jealous too) 
    Its Kalpit Tiwari from India 

• vyenky vyenky
    ✭✭  / 
    Welcome Team HMD. I am ardent Nokia fan since 3310. Used 3310/6610/6630/6030/E6/Lumia 730 and still use Lumia 1520 sometime and will purchase New Nokia soon after next launch in Dec.
  • supersu supersu
    ✭✭  / 
    A great forum and a community. Happy to be here 😊
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Edo and @arttuaa ! Great to have someone from the technical team join us here, much appreciated :)
  • nathanho nathanho
    ✭✭  / 
    Well, is there anyone, who's in Nokia team, from Vietnam?
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nathanho said:
    Well, is there anyone, who's in Nokia team, from Vietnam?
    I think there is, because there's a dedicated section of the forum for Vietnam: https://community.phones.nokia.com/categories/vietnam

I don't know who the community manager there is, but I expect they'll have introduced themselves. Vietname is an important country for HMD since many of their phones are manufactured there!

Cheers :)
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello, HMD community team. Thank you for being with us.  :)
  • supersu supersu
    ✭✭  / 
    It's great to be on the forums, I hope Nokia picks up again in this market 😊
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Connecting people  :)

• todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Seems @temanindonesia will need to go to the nearest bank and have a discussion with the bank manager for a huge loan? Nokia 7 plus' for all won't be cheap lol  :D  
  • Wade Wilson Wade Wilson
    ✭✭  / 
    NICE TO KNOW YOU GUYS. 

YOURS TRULY,  
    THE MAN IN RED SPANDEX. 
  • Nice to meet everyone. I love the friendliness and respectres this community between users and staff. 
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
    ✭✭  / 
    proud feeling to be a part of the community
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @temanindonesia and @yani great to meet you! And Yani, nice phone, I'm glad to see that someone in HMD has a Lumia to compare the camera app against ;)

So who's left to buy the 7+ for everyone? I'm sure I've seen someone called @megan around here? Anyone else?

• hdisowjdj3838 hdisowjdj3838
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It sure is nice to get to know everyone! After all, Nokia's Connecting People, right? ;)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1531930594099 I would if I knew who to tag! :D