HMD community team introduce themselves

Hi @HMD_Laura , It would be great if you and the other community managers, administrators and moderators could each introduce yourselves.

HMD community team introduce themselves

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 11
It would be great if you and the other community managers, administrators and moderators could each introduce yourselves. Up until now I thought there was only you, and now I see the HMD team on the forum has many people in it! This is great, it would be nice to know a bit more about you all.
Cheers :smile:

Comments

• todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    matteo.m said:
    Thanks @""matteo.m" . Maybe we should say the one dropping the ball and not writing a intro should buy everyone in the community a nokia 7 plus or better  :D lol

Nokia 7 Plus ftw. Always room in my bag to have another one!
    Totally agree @matteo.m wouldn't mind having a 7plus myself. 
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Edo Ur speech is like nostalgic... as i feels same with being an user of Nokia's all time 7 series with lumia 710, 720, 730 now Nokia 7+  & a 830 with pureview camera. 
    Surely that was a golden Era. .. U guys need to bring that back. Fingers crossed for another 41mp.
  • kalpit kalpit
     / 
    This an awesome Thread, all thanks to @madbilly , i am new here in the forum but all time Nokia fan, from Nokia 1108 to Nokia 1020  just like @Edo my phone was the favorite among all my friends for photography (and they were jealous too) 
    Its Kalpit Tiwari from India 

• vyenky vyenky
     / 
    Welcome Team HMD. I am ardent Nokia fan since 3310. Used 3310/6610/6630/6030/E6/Lumia 730 and still use Lumia 1520 sometime and will purchase New Nokia soon after next launch in Dec.
  • A great forum and a community. Happy to be here 😊
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Edo and @arttuaa ! Great to have someone from the technical team join us here, much appreciated :)
  • nathanho nathanho
    ✭✭  / 
    Well, is there anyone, who's in Nokia team, from Vietnam?
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nathanho said:
    I think there is, because there's a dedicated section of the forum for Vietnam: https://community.phones.nokia.com/categories/vietnam

I don't know who the community manager there is, but I expect they'll have introduced themselves. Vietname is an important country for HMD since many of their phones are manufactured there!

Cheers :)
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello, HMD community team. Thank you for being with us.  :)
  • HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
    Staff member  / 
    nathanho said:
    @temanindonesia community wants to get to know you :) have a little intro here. 

• It's great to be on the forums, I hope Nokia picks up again in this market 😊
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭  / 

Connecting people  :)

• todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Seems @temanindonesia will need to go to the nearest bank and have a discussion with the bank manager for a huge loan? Nokia 7 plus' for all won't be cheap lol  :D  
  • NICE TO KNOW YOU GUYS. 

YOURS TRULY,  
    THE MAN IN RED SPANDEX. 
  • Nice to meet everyone. I love the friendliness and respectres this community between users and staff. 
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
     / 
    proud feeling to be a part of the community
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @temanindonesia and @yani great to meet you! And Yani, nice phone, I'm glad to see that someone in HMD has a Lumia to compare the camera app against ;)

So who's left to buy the 7+ for everyone? I'm sure I've seen someone called @megan around here? Anyone else?

• morozshaun morozshaun
    ✭✭  / 
    It sure is nice to get to know everyone! After all, Nokia's Connecting People, right? ;)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1531930594099 I would if I knew who to tag! :D
Prev1