HMD community team introduce themselves - Page 3

@Chettukindadayyamnakembhayyam I think you just need to earn a bit more reputation by posting in a few more discussions before you can start a new one of your own.

HMD community team introduce themselves

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Chettukindadayyamnakembhayyam I think you just need to earn a bit more reputation by posting in a few more discussions before you can start a new one of your own. I know this seems odd but it's to stop spambots and people repeatedly asking "Why don't I have Pie for my Nokia 1/2/3/5/6/7/8 etc".

Did you already search the forum to see if anyone else has a thread on the topic you need help with?
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    @madbilly , i am here to see atalk, with new members , tech discusions, , shares my knowledge to every one who is in need for that
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I noticed a new staff member joined the forum recently; step forward @pekka rantala! :smiley:
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Tottaly aggre
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @HMD_Laura, are there any new members of the community team who could introduce themselves? Cheers :)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Who is @HMD Global I wonder? :grey_question:
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    @Edo Ur speech is like nostalgic... as i feels same with being an user of Nokia's all time 7 series with lumia 710, 720, 730 now Nokia 7+  & a 830 with pureview camera. 
    Surely that was a golden Era. .. U guys need to bring that back. Fingers crossed for another 41mp.
    Yes....I still remember my lumia 730. Very good camera...
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    arttuaa said:
    Hey

My name is Arttu and I am part of the development team. We build the stuff you see on the web and the Support app on your phones. Thanks for your bug reports! We are on it ;)

I cannot forget my lumia 730. Great camera phone.
  • user123 user123
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi All,
    IAM using Nokia 6 from past 1.5 yr ,the phone is really good.thank you HMD for releasing the Nokia branded (my favourite brand) smartphone, especially the dualspeaker with Dolby is simply awesome.
    It's good if Nokia have a  smartphone with dual speakers like this and also with PURE BLACK PUREMOTION FHD+  sAMOLED display (pureBLACK or ClearBlack which I like the most ,I saw it in Nokia Lumia 1020) with Zeiss optics.
     And IAM waiting for it.
  • hamzha hamzha
    ✭✭  / 
    I bought Nokia 6.1Plus just by trusting this brand phone will last longer. But in less than 3 months my phone is not getting charged, Finger print sensor is not working and loudspeaker doesn't work during calls. I visited service center and they are asking me to leave phone for 25days or more. This is kind of service and product quality you people are providing. Please stop cheating people by using name of Trusted brand Nokia. Please replace my phone or return my money. And there is no resale value for this phone. The money we spent on buying this phone is hard earned money, it wont matter to you as there may be many unsatisfied customer like me. Please think of customers before cheating world wide. If i dont get this fixed asap, then i will try my best to spread this content and rating for HMD global and their products overall the internet.
  • N1gel_C N1gel_C
    ✭✭  / 
    It is nice to meet the team and also great to continue the Nokia movement.  My last phone was a Lumia 1020 which I always tell people was the best phone I've ever had.  My current device is a 7.1 and I think it's even better.

• Nice to know about the other members of HMD. How come it's only Juho that seems to be active on social media?
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @UnlockOurBootloaders, I have no idea, but someone at HMD has decided that Juho is the face of the company and their best marketing tool (alongside the Nokia brand and Android One). In non-English languages you might find other people from HMD active, but it is more likely to just be the local Nokia Mobile twitter channel being run by the local marketing team.
    Actually I don't really mind that only one person is the voice/face of HMD to the general public. What I mind is that here on the forum we don't get much meaningful interaction with the product, technical and support teams, only the social media and forum teams.
    Cheers :)
  • abubakar65 abubakar65
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2
    I saw a new item from Nokia Solutions and Networks with FCCID VBNAHIB-01 and name is
    AirScale Base Station RRH 2100MHz .I hope you also want to chack it https://fccid.io/VBNAHIB-01
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 15
    Great to hear you've joined the team, I think that @HMDLaura is incredibly busy so the more help the better!
    My favourite feature on my Nokia 8 is its aluminium back.
    The 2K screen is also pretty good and the metallic finish I really like too, even if the colour is a bit drab and it gets scratched easily.
    Look forward to seeing you around the forum!
    PS - you should choose a unique profile pic so it's easier to spot your posts if we're scrolling quickly ;)
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 16
    Happy to hear from you! :)
    First of all, I really like my Nokia 8.1's premium look and glassy finish. Another area is the camera department and Zeiss lenses. Then battery life. :)
    Regarding 6.1 Plus, this is the only device I feel comfortable to use in one hand (a small device with the large display and very lightweight) <3
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @HMDLaura @HMD_Franziska we won't Colourful phones like Lumia.
  • Pratap Ray Pratap Ray
    ✭✭  / 
    HMDLaura said:

Oh geez, that might take some money to buy a Nokia 7 plus to EVERYONE in the community :P. So yes, I better introduce myself.

So hello everyone. Some of you might know me from the old forum (yes, I made it through the forum merge too :D). I’m Laura and originally from Austria, living in beautiful Finland. I’m part of the Nokia phones Care team with focus on Community Management for about 6 months now. In the new forum I will have my eyes on all things happening in the global area. So keep your eyes open and if you feel like saying hi, drop me a little message :).

Hey @temanindonesia and @yani what about telling the members a bit about you?
    @HMDLaura I guess you do pay heed to the community issues as you have created a thread regarding nokia 8.1 android Q bugs and problems. Users from across the world have requested to nokia via you in this forum regarding their issues with Android 10. Within an hour if rolling out your android 10 , almost every user flooded this forum and your thread with some major and minor issues not because of interest rather they can only resort to you or this forum. By looking at the approach some of the pro users and loyal customers of Nokia also thinking twice whether to remain connected with nokia or not.  I am also an example.
    It's again requested to resolve/ issfix the issues/bugs ASAP and show some care towards the reputation Nokia made over the years. Thanks
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Franziska, I wasn't expecting a real photo (if that is really you) I thought you might choose something Nokia-esque like a 3310 or something.
    I know something which can make Nokia phones even better: bring the software improvements in the camera app for the 7.2 (and 6.2) to older HMD Nokia phones, e.g. bring the dark mode to all Nokias and the ZEISS improvements to all ZEISS branded Nokias. This is definitely something which every current customer will appreciate and if you continue to bring camera app updates to older phones then all future customers will appreciate it as well. Seriously and honestly, the lackof camera app updates is probably my main disappointment with my Nokia 8 and I think every other Nokian would say the same about their HMD Nokia phone.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 17
    @Franziska Hello Mam,Just like regular security and OS Upgrade Nokia Phones needs camera updates too atleast if there is need of improvement or something new features which added to new device which makes old or new devices better. I think Only this thing can make Nokia Phones Even More Better Just like as Software and Security Updates.
    We would like to see In Display Fingerprint Device From Nokia in 8 Series.
    I have used Nokia 6.1 in which i like mostly its design i.e.Aluminum 6000 Series Unibody Construction.
    I have it Nokia 8.1 from last 10 months and I like it everything of this device i.e. Aluminum Frame Design, Display, Performance,Camera (Mostly Rear). 
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Franziska Hello Mam,Just like regular security and OS Upgrade Nokia Phones needs camera updates too atleast if there is need of improvement or something new features which added to new device which makes old or new devices. I think Only this things can make Nokia Phones Even More Better.
    We would like to see In Display Fingerprint Device From Nokia in 8 Series.
    I have used Nokia 6.1 in which i like mostly its design i.e.Aluminum 6000 Series Unibody Construction.
    I have it Nokia 8.1 from last 10 months and I like it everything of this device i.e. Aluminum Frame Design, Display, Performance,Camera (Mostly Rear). 
    Will be great if they give updates like sp to camera app too.
  • Pratap Ray Pratap Ray
    ✭✭  / 
    @HMDLaura I want to close one discussion that I have started for Android 10 bug fixing in Nokia 8.1.. pls close that one as that thread already there by others.
  • Franziska Franziska
    Staff member  / 

Thank you all for these great feedbacks, we really appreciate every single one of them. 👍

Have a great Monday everyone!  :)

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    As well as camera I would add other things which are more part of the OS but are still a very UX feature, like the glance screen.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 22
    Franziska said:

Hi @nitheesh,

Thanks for the nice welcoming words and your feedback about your favorite features of your Nokia phone(s). 👍

I appreciate the long battery life of my Nokia 7.2 as well, so I can relate to that plus the amazing picture quality with the Zeiss lenses. Especially now, in autumn, when the leaves are turning into all beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow I value the amazing picture quality. 🍁

If you have any ideas how to make Nokia phones even better, please let us know :smile: 

Hi @Franziska,Great to hear Nokia 7.2 has a long battery life.
    In my opinion, Nokia reached the timeline to split the branches into two. One for Stock android and another branch for custom ROM. Because many users don't like the Stock android with limited features. And there are huge Nokia fans waiting for Nokia's customized OS with beautiful UI/UX and features something like App locker, Dual Apps, Call recorder, inbuilt Nokia apps, etc.
    So, users can choose their devices with their taste. :)