Nokia 7.1 Bluetooth issue

Is anyone have issues connecting to Car Bluetooth? Just got the 7.1 and  Bluetooth connection worked perfectly.

Nokia 7.1 Bluetooth issue

Tpat Tpat
 / 
Is anyone have issues connecting to Car Bluetooth? Just got the 7.1 and  Bluetooth connection worked perfectly. Now  all of sudden I can't hear my incoming or outgoing calls. Pretty much no sounds. Tried connect other phone with my car bluetooth and its working perfectly fine.

Basically, when i connect i reviece no sound Phone calls. I have rebooted, factory reset, deleted the paired but its the same. It's new phone and tried to do everything. 

Any suggestion?

Comments

• I also use Nokia 7.1.with Bluetooth ,I faced it once but it resolve after reconnecting again by switching off the Bluetooth on the phone ..It happened with my previous S4 too.
  • budgie14 budgie14
    ✭✭  / 
    I had same problem with my nokia 6.1,took it back to the store,they sent it away,and they put new main board in,now works,so there is a fault with them,also check your settings,I tapped Build 7 times and it opened up the Developer settings,and in there you can alter the bluetooth AVRCP setting from 1.4 to 1.5 to match the car audio
  • My nokia 7.1 is really bad ith Bluetooth, my GF can hardly hear me because of “noise” when i speak. Its the same with my 6 & 8 .... In myVW.
    I made a post about it you can read. 
  • Nokia 7.1 Plus bluetooth did not search the Breeza car BT device. anybody knows any solution to fix this?
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mine keeps disconnecting from my car and have to keep pairing it back up its getting annoying now.