Android Oreo Go,AndroidbPie Go For Nokia 2

I think Nokia 2 must deserve atleast Nokia 8.1 Oreo Go Edition.it has been too late for stable version because Nokia 2 has completed almost 1 year of launch…

Android Oreo Go,AndroidbPie Go For Nokia 2

nitin kachare nitin kachare
✭✭✭✭✭  / 
I think Nokia 2 must deserve atleast Nokia 8.1 Oreo Go Edition.it has been too late for stable version because Nokia 2 has completed almost 1 year of launch and still on beta labs.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Juno Sarvikas (what's his forum username?) did say all hmd Nokia smartphones will get Android 9, but not when.
  • redhajelah redhajelah
    ✭✭  / 
    No Pie Go edition for Nokia 2. Android Oreo is the last stop for Nokia 2
  • sanjeevkumar jadhav sanjeevkumar jadhav
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    I didn't register for oreo beta labs and still waiting for stable updates of oreo 8.1 from June.Still Waiting.   :(
  • sureshrathod sureshrathod
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 2 has replacement motherboard so i couldn't register for beta labs.Still waiting for stable oreo update from june :(
  • I talked with one of the support they told me the beta labs for Nokia 2 ended ..... Will Nokia 2 get the upgrade to Oreo or no upgrades???? 🤔
  • demonicshady demonicshady
    ✭✭  / 
    I talked with one of the support they told me the beta labs for Nokia 2 ended ..... Will Nokia 2 get the upgrade to Oreo or no upgrades???? 🤔
    They of course didn't give you the right information
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    user1517375927899 is correct, Nokia 2 update to Oreo is active still in beta labs: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/betalabs

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's odd. Since you already contacted support by chat (I assume) then maybe you can send them an email with more detail in it, you might get a better answer.
  • sureshrathod sureshrathod
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Still Waiting for Oreo 8.1 Stable Version From Last One Year.No Hope from hmd to get any future os upgrade for nokia 2.Nokia 2 is most underrated phone .
  • domc92 domc92
    ✭✭  /  edited January 27
    Nokia 2 will Be updated to Oreo 8.1 for sure. Nokia will give consumers2 options: 1) Stay on Nougat with slightly better UI performance or then 2) upgrade to Oreo with latest features. They will enable option 2 shortly via a web page.
  • Nafi05 Nafi05
    ✭✭  / 
    When release Android oreo 8.0 official stable update?
  • Nafi05 Nafi05
    ✭✭  / 

Official News from HMD Global ®
    Nokia 2 has a faster and better experience with Nougat 7.1.1, they will provide 2 options for users:
    1- Stay on Nougat release and receive monthly security updates
    2- Upgrade to Oreo trough a web Page downloader (not via OTA)
    Oreo is heavier than Nougat so if you will updgrade you will notice worst performances than Nougat.

More info soon, Oreo Stable will be shortly realeased

• Nokia 2
    Android Oreo update Milega 8.1 nahi Uske baare mein koi Jankari nahi hai