Android Oreo Go,AndroidbPie Go For Nokia 2

I think Nokia 2 must deserve atleast Nokia 8.1 Oreo Go Edition.it has been too late for stable version because Nokia 2 has completed almost 1 year of launch…

Android Oreo Go,AndroidbPie Go For Nokia 2

nitin kachare nitin kachare
✭✭✭✭  / 
I think Nokia 2 must deserve atleast Nokia 8.1 Oreo Go Edition.it has been too late for stable version because Nokia 2 has completed almost 1 year of launch and still on beta labs.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Juno Sarvikas (what's his forum username?) did say all hmd Nokia smartphones will get Android 9, but not when.
  • redhajelah redhajelah
    ✭✭  / 
    No Pie Go edition for Nokia 2. Android Oreo is the last stop for Nokia 2
  • sanjeevkumar jadhav sanjeevkumar jadhav
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    I didn't register for oreo beta labs and still waiting for stable updates of oreo 8.1 from June.Still Waiting.   :(
  • My Nokia 2 has replacement motherboard so i couldn't register for beta labs.Still waiting for stable oreo update from june :(
  • I talked with one of the support they told me the beta labs for Nokia 2 ended ..... Will Nokia 2 get the upgrade to Oreo or no upgrades???? 🤔
  • I talked with one of the support they told me the beta labs for Nokia 2 ended ..... Will Nokia 2 get the upgrade to Oreo or no upgrades???? 🤔
    They of course didn't give you the right information
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    user1517375927899 is correct, Nokia 2 update to Oreo is active still in beta labs: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/betalabs

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's odd. Since you already contacted support by chat (I assume) then maybe you can send them an email with more detail in it, you might get a better answer.
  • Nokia company is too lazy in providing update. I think they don't want to give any updates in nokia2 as it is low budget phone .
  • sureshrathod sureshrathod
    ✭✭  / 
    Still Waiting for Oreo 8.1 Stable Version From Last One Year.No Hope from hmd to get any future os upgrade for nokia 2.Nokia 2 is most underrated phone .