The New Camera App on Pie

Hi, Since the update of Nokia Camera (which introduces the new sliding menus) there's been a lot of issues with it's usability and stuff.

The New Camera App on Pie

harizone322 harizone322
✭✭  /  edited November 2018
Hi,
Since the update of Nokia Camera (which introduces the new sliding menus) there's been a lot of issues with it's usability and stuff.
I'm talking about with respect to the new camera app in Nokia 7 plus
First of all, the manual HDR button is missing from the side panel.
Zooming is not possible with the front camera.
Zoom slider doesn't work, it's actually very useful in one handed uses/ fine control
There needs to be more animojis and better portrait lighting. Also, animojis and face filters require more optimization in face and mouth tracking
EIS should have a toggle
The app tends to overexpose when tapped on black/dark objects to focus.
Live Bokeh also overexposes the background, causing blur to be useless as the background is in white (even though they can be controlled with Exposure slider)
The pro-mode needs shutter speed longer than 4s and also requires live preview
The device natively supports RAW capture and the stock camera app doesn't have it :(

Comments

• megan megan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello, 

I would advise that to contact support directly via Mail ([email protected]) or Chat.

Thanks,
    Megan
  • harizone322 harizone322
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Megan said:
    Hello, 

I would advise that to contact support directly via Mail ([email protected]) or Chat.

Thanks,
    Megan
    It's a feedback, which you guys could take in to consideration to improve the app. I've already sent numerous feedbacks long ago and still ain't seeing any improvements here. 

Sincerely,
    Arjun
  • Hi
    I am having the same problem of overexposed light during photo.
    It is awful...
    Is There a way to fix this ?
    Thanks