Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event - Page 12

Hello,  Nokia is like a member of the family learning to type in the keypad phone to using the super zoom nokia 808 to now using the flagship nokia 7 plus its …

Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event

Comments

• Hello, 
    Nokia is like a member of the family learning to type in the keypad phone to using the super zoom nokia 808 to now using the flagship nokia 7 plus its been an amazing experience. 
     Thank you for the beautiful time. 
  • theabhi theabhi
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey, Hey , Hey who owns a Nokia 7 plus??
  • oissela oissela
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello everybody! I am Alessio (oissela), from Italy, the admin and founder of Nokioteca.net, the biggest community in Italy for Nokia fans since 2005. I would be so happy if I won the trip to Dubai.

:)
  • Hi I'm Allan from Scotland  :) if you can beat the 1020 your on to a big winner.

• Hello, This is Siddesh from India!
    May the relationship between Nokia & India be as unbreakable as Nokia phones 😂❤️.
    Wishing lots of love and success ❤️🇮🇳
  • Hello
  • juho said:

Hi guys,

Juho here.

When we started less than 2 years ago, we had a simple aim: stay true the Nokia phones quality and design values while bringing you the best Android experience on the market.

Nine million social followers, and a new community forum later, we decided it was time to pay it forward to our fans!

That’s why we we’d like you to join us in Dubai and be part of the next HMD Global event this 5th of December.

Participating is easy: You just have to reply below, and introduce yourselves. A simple hello is fine as well! The authors of the best messages will be chosen to join us at our next unveiling!

Hopefully see you in Dubai!

Juho Sarvikas
    Chief Product Officer,
    HMD Global - Home of Nokia Phones

• Hello the mighty world of Nokia. Excellent phones, currently having Nokia 7 Plus, absolutely astounding...<3<3<3
  • hello juho, i love nokia brand, i have still strong believe in you that you guys can beat other easily because old is gold
  • NokiaPH represent!!! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all Nokia fans!!!
  • I want to upgrade my mom to use touch screen phones but she is still stuck at those old ready to last durable button phones. But I cannot convince her and that's Nokia we changed 2-3 phones but her phone is still working. Nokia phones are always eye catching, I remember back in 2012 my friend's Nokia phone being snatched by bikers. After I bought Nokia 6.1 plus(after surviving impatient torture of being launched in India much after the x6 launch in China), everyone gives me offers to exchange his phone with mine, be it my sister, maternal uncle even my father is eyeing the launch of Nokia 7.1 in India to give me competition. That is the kind of utility Nokia phones bring. We are from a middle class family, I remember back when in school when people had Nokia brand neck bands/latch I wanted them, I couldn't purchase them because I didn't have money, so I bought a product that wrote Nokai which was an impersonation, because from far it looked like it was written Nokia, just to have Nokia attached to you. I remember stealing exactly the same type of Nokia earphones that I already possessed from my roommate in college when he purchased a Nokia on my recommendation. And till date I have found the most durable earphones only from Nokia. There're a lot of stories/memories with Nokia and besides that I have a passport but its blank, I have never been abroad infact have never boarded a plane. I do want to have a stamp on my passport. Thanks
  • Hello sir..! Hello Nokia ♥️
  • Hello nokia..right now iam not using nokia but still have faith in nokia brand and its quality...there is a time when i have nokia5233...i still love that phone...so plz bring that nokia series with new symbian UI based on android...
  • Hello All, Wilander Rodrigues from Goa. A fan of Nokia phones right from college days. Nokia 3310. #trueNokiafan #loveforNokia
  • Hello Juho, I am Washim Firoz, 25 years old, Indian, fan of technology, and a superfan of the Nokia brand. In India there are a lot like me because when we were growing up, Nokia was like a synonym to the word Mobiles. As hard as it was to see the downfall of Nokia, I couldn't be more glad when Today's Nokia stepped into India. The experience Nokia provided was always top tier during the Symbian era. The Windows devices were great camera phones. And now with Android One  I believe Nokia is bound to touch new heights. #proudNokiaUser!
  • Hello! I'm Matteo from Italy.
    Best regards.
  • Hello Juho,

I have always overcome many difficulties in my life and today seeing the work that HMD Global has done with the name "Nokia", I feel enthusiastic and I believe that just as you guys did with this brand, All of us can arrive from nothing, and to seat betwen the giants.

I want so much to win this trip and have the pleasure of watching closely another great launch made by you guys.

Congratulations on bringing joy back to the "Nokia Fans".

Thank you so much!
  • Hello☺️ from my Nokia 6.1 plus
  • Hello Juho and HMD family,

My name is Patrick Marvila and I'm living in Brazil.

I have always overcome many difficulties in my life and today seeing the work that HMD Global has done with the name "Nokia", I feel enthusiastic and I believe that just as you guys did with this brand, All of us can arrive from nothing, and to seat betwen the giants.

I want so much to win this trip and have the pleasure of watching closely another great launch made by you guys.

Thank you so much!
  • Hello Juho and HMD family,

My name is Patrick Marvila and I'm living in Brazil.

Thank you so much!
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Been a user of the old forum for over 7 years and the past one and look forward to seeing a more engaging community which is what makes places like these a great place to be . Helping each other goes along way  I've had a long journey with nokia http://nokiapeople.com/jim-o-brien-my-journey-with-nokia/
  • After owning around 6 Nokia phones (including old and new) I'm totally into Nokia 😍 moreover I'm a huge fan of your new designs🤙- tejas
  • athar anis athar anis
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Hello there from India!

I am Athar, currently using Nokia 6.1 Plus and I am really satisfied and happy with the experience provided, especially the Anrdoid Pie update. 

Looking forward to more Nokia devices by HMD Global :)
  • I currently own a Nokia 7 plus and couldn't have been more happy to write this comment using my 7 plus
  • Hello Nokia Love Nostalgia
  • Hello Nokia/HMD!  I could sit here and say that I'm a die-hard fan with a long history of owning Nokia phones, but I have to be honest.  I may have owned a Nokia feature phone WAAYY back in the day but I am here for a reason......... I'm a big-time smartphone geek and Nokia has grabbed my attention with it's very appealing hardware that seems to be ever so unique when compared to the other mainstream companies!  I am very much looking forward to what you guys have 'behind the curtain' and would love to be a part of the unveiling and some hands-on!
  • dk238 dk238
     / 
    Hi, its nice opportunity for Nokiaties to meet you. Opportunity for loyal Nokian to meet you. Very exciting.  For me using nokia cell since 2001 beigin with 3310, then durin 2005 to 2007 waa using 6600. Feb 2008 to Dec 2013 6500s. Then dec 2013 to Aug 2018 Nokia Lumia 720. And now using Nokia 6.1 plus. Still having these mobile with me. Complete love with Nokia mobiles. Proud owner of Nokia mobile. 
  • Hello.. I have used a lot of Nokia devices ..  I have used the classic ones the symbian os windows os and the device I am using is the Nokia 6 DS
    Still loyal to the phones
  • Hi everyone
    I'm pakistan
    Nokia was my first phone and that was NOKIA - 1112 and after that i used many nokia nokia phones like NOKIA ASHA 303, NOKIA X201, NOKIA 5200 and many more
    And now i'm using two NOKIA phones, Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 3310 (NEW Version)
    I want NOKIA to be NO.1 in mobile market
    Love NOKIA 
  • mrt mrt
     / 
    Thanks Nokia and Juho for the opportunity. Love the build quality of Nokia phones, its second to none. Hope you could raise the bar on picture quality as the hardware is very capable. 
This discussion has been closed.