Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event - Page 16

Hello ,I'm a huge fan of Nokia from the start....I know I'm not gonna be selected in this completion of Dubai ,but I'll watch the event online for sure…

Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event

Comments

• Hello ,I'm a huge fan of Nokia from the start....I know I'm not gonna be selected in this completion of Dubai ,but I'll watch the event online for sure ......nokia makes a good quality mobiles ....🤩
  • sergiocopa sergiocopa
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello! 
  • Hi Nokia n all Nokia users I'm Rahmi from Indonesia. 
    I used Nokia smartphone on 2013 with Symbian Belle OS  then its updating n supporting was stopped 💔 so in 2014 I moved on to lumia 630 as long 4 years.. unfortunately my L630 didn't get upgrading to Windows 10 💔 but it's ok cz its performance 4 years was so good n now I'm writing this comment by my "6.1 plus" 💖 n can't wait to use it in android pie 🤩
    Nokia, what a trusted brand! Love you
  • Just drop the notch on phone go other just like dual screen fron and back
  • Hi, my first phone was Nokia 3310. I still have that in working condition... I also own nokia xl. Currently using Nokia 6.. big fan of Nokia.. kudos....
  • juho said:

Hi guys,

Juho here.

When we started less than 2 years ago, we had a simple aim: stay true the Nokia phones quality and design values while bringing you the best Android experience on the market.

Nine million social followers, and a new community forum later, we decided it was time to pay it forward to our fans!

That’s why we we’d like you to join us in Dubai and be part of the next HMD Global event this 5th of December.

Participating is easy: You just have to reply below, and introduce yourselves. A simple hello is fine as well! The authors of the best messages will be chosen to join us at our next unveiling!

Hopefully see you in Dubai!

Juho Sarvikas
    Chief Product Officer,
    HMD Global - Home of Nokia Phone. Deseando que llegue el 5D
  • Hello Juho, I'm a big fan av Nokia phones, just continue like this.
  • allurex allurex
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello, 

This is Opeyemi from Nigeria. Nokia has been a life saver since day one. Am in love with my Nokia 8 and I have gotten the Nokia 6 and 5 for family and friends. The new Nokia by HMD is amazing and fantastic, HMD had maintained that standard and respect set by the previous Nokia. Am happy to be a part of this family.
  • Hello
  • Hello...i am waiting
  • Hello fuys
  • Good day I'm from South Africa. Been a loyal Nokia supporter, my first device I bought myself when I was in high school was a 5110, then 3310 and then a 3410 etc. Currently have a 8 Sirocco.
    Hello juho sir 
    Simple i say that 
    Twinkle twinkle little start
    Nokia phones always universal star.
  • Add some gesture in UI Notifications light
  • Hi everyone, I've been a Nokia fan for years and it's so good to see them back in the rise!
  • Hi Mr.Juho. I love the built quality.. I'm using NOKIA 6.1 (2018)😘😘😘......!! The design was no nice and beautiful, and all nokia phones are  receiving time to time security updates every month.
    That's why we love NOKIA,😍😍😍😍😍😍
    And we are waiting for a special gaming phone 🤓🤗
    I want to be a part of HMD Global👍👍👍
  • Hello.. big fan... First phone nokia... Thinking of last phone also nokia
  • hello Im hussain from kuwait 
  • I still remember the day when iam a child my school teacher supposed to ask me how will u do in future? and my answer is i will work for NOKIA and i want to be a Nokia Employee that much love and crush on Nokia till now, the day when Nokia phones are not released i felt very sad and my First Nokia Device is Nokia 6600 that phone is simply Awesome and later i used Nokia N97 it's simply Awesome that Keypad style was very impressed to me Nokia is always best i Love Nokia Devices
  • Hi Juho, I hope you're having a good day.
    Firstly, I'd like to mention that when I received the e-mail and watch the announcement video, I became so damn excited.
    This is huge and to see Nokia take such good care of it's fans is remarkable.
    I've always been so very proud to be associated with Nokia, some way or the other, be it through the smartphone world or be it through supporting the same team KKR in the IPL.
    Nokia always holds a special place in my heart and this community is always my home.
    And yes, I am filled with enthusiasm to join the next Nokia global event as it would bring me even closer to Nokia and also help me interact with like minded, true Nokia fans.
    Thanks.
  • IAM A GREAT ADMIRER OF HMD GLOBAL NOKIA AND IAM STILL USING THE ASHA SERIES PHONE AS MY DEVICE ABD MY PRIMARY DEVICE IS THE 6.1PLUS
    IT’S BATTERY IS GOOD.AND I LIKE THE COMMITMENT OF THE HMD GLOBAL TOWARD’S THE ANDROID ONE PROGRAM 
    NOW A DAYS IF THERE IS ANY PHONE WITH THE CONTINUOUS UPDATES  IT IS NON OTHER THAN NOKIA PHONES ITSELF. IAM EXPECTING THE SAME DEDICATION TOWARDS UPDATES AND THE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OF THE PHONES WHICH ARE VERY MUCH DURABLE COMPARED TO OTHERS IN THE MARKET .GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP UR WORK. IT’S A GOOD COMEBACK FOR THE LEGENDARY BRAND WITH A BANG💥💥💥🔥
  • Supersphola Supersphola
    ✭✭  / 
    Still connecting people.
  • fthsya fthsya
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello
  • Hello dubai 👋
  • user1514043952125 user1514043952125
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    My usage history as shown below & i really thanks Nokia to made my upgrades easy 
    1. Nokia 3110C
    2. Nokia 2730C
    3. Nokia Lumia 820
    4. Nokia Lumia 730
    5. Microsoft Lumia 650
    6. Nokia 3
    And currently posting comment on
    7. Nokia 7 plus...
  • I'm the big fan of yours because u have failed once but you doesn't loose your hope. That's the of nokia
  • Hello 😀
  • velaa velaa
     / 
    juho said:

Hi guys,

Juho here.

When we started less than 2 years ago, we had a simple aim: stay true the Nokia phones quality and design values while bringing you the best Android experience on the market.

Nine million social followers, and a new community forum later, we decided it was time to pay it forward to our fans!

That’s why we we’d like you to join us in Dubai and be part of the next HMD Global event this 5th of December.

Participating is easy: You just have to reply below, and introduce yourselves. A simple hello is fine as well! The authors of the best messages will be chosen to join us at our next unveiling!

Hopefully see you in Dubai!

Juho Sarvikas
    Chief Product Officer,
    HMD Global - Home of Nokia Phones
    Hi myself velaayudhan from Chennai India. I have been a Nokia right from the start when they introduced first phones. I had Nokia 3310, express music 5510, and now own 7 plus.. it's feels great and emotional feel when you own Nokia phones.. I like their tag line express yourself when first introduced in Chennai. Honoured to be an owner of the Nokia phone.😊😊
  • devesh devesh
     / 
    Hey Nokia, you are doing a great job. Your Android One Devices are one of the best. They provide value for money. I currently use Nokia 7+ and I am having great experience.
  • posparashu posparashu
    ✭✭  / 
    I used Nokia 3110,3310c,7210,1100,110,8110,500, lumia 510,Nokia X,206,216,305 and now using Nokia 5 and Nokia 5.1 plus
  • Hiiii juho sir my self lohith i love nokia phone becoz the biuld qualiyy and ever thing is awesome keep going and lunch more phone with uniqe style expecting a feature phone sir all the best sir  <3
This discussion has been closed.