Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event - Page 170

Hello Nokia. I love the mobile Nokia 6.1+ features,excellent mobile. Thank you Nokia.

Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event

Comments

• Hello Nokia.

I love the mobile Nokia 6.1+ features,excellent mobile.

Thank you Nokia.
  • Hello, great activity here, greatest gonna happen in #Dubai
  • Hello, fingers crossed. Wish to win
  • Pavan Kalyan1899 Pavan Kalyan1899
     /  edited November 2018
      Hello!! Juho(CPO of Nokia) <3<3
      PK is there with lot of love to our          Nokia community 📲📲📲
         The King Nokia is Back👑👑
      Growing up the future like flow of 

Nokian kaupunki 🌊🌊🌊

• Chottuaju Chottuaju
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Been always a crazy Nokia fan and supporter my first phone when I was 16 was Nokia Lumia 620 the best phone for me and due to some issues I changes to Lumia 730 And used it for a while and was waiting for the comeback of Nokia and atlast Nokia returned with a bang and was really waiting for the launch of 7 plus I loved it on the first look then decided to buy this with many confusions and then atlast now I'm a proud Nokia 7 plus user always a Nokia lover thank you for your come back..no quality is been compromised still the best..😘😘 #Nokiaindia #nokia #7plus #LoveNokia 💛
  • Hey JUHO . Following NOKIA from the day i was born . My Great journey from NOKIA 1100 to NOKIA 6.1 plus .. and hope so to continue it in future..
  • A big follower of Nokia from first day. Started from Nokia-X2-01. Now using Nokia-6.1 plus. Best experience with Nokia from day 1.Most trusting brand- full of features 👌🤘✌️
  • Hello Sir, I really really like this Nokia company. Nothing can beat the features of Nokia. I have forced so many people to take Nokia phones. Thanks for bringing Nokia into our lives
  • Sammutebi Sammutebi
    ✭✭  / 
    48 hours in Dubai... Waiting
  • Hai sir, Love you Nokia
  • Hello, just i say nokia is the best yet.
  • Connecting people, connecting lives. Proud owner of Nokia 7 plus
  • Nokia fan ...................
  • اكيد بنحكي نوكيا 
    هي قصه عشنى معها 
    وبعدها تكمله بدنا نشهدها مع هاتف جديد
    دبي 05/12/2018
  • Hello juho sir i am from india 
    I am a big fan of nokia i don't use any phone without nokia also i i ju use nokia 6.1 plus
  • Hello sll
  • Hello all, my first phone was nokia 5233, i am a big fan of nokia brand and logo and i am glad that nokia came with android and it is damm good
  • Hello juho,this is my first time i brought a nokia smartphone,and i am glad that I did. I currently use NOKIA 6.1plus🙂.Have a good day.
  • Gauransh Raj Gauransh Raj
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Hello Juho my Gauransh Raj I am from India🇮🇳, I want to be the winner of the event in Dubai 
  • Hi juho
    I am Nagendra from India I am the lover of Nokia, but I own Nokia 5.1 plus few days back sorry to say I am totally disappointed because your product not meet our expertation, I hope you are fix the bugs and make a number one mobile provider in this world.
    All the best
  • Hello Team Nokia
  • erasername erasername
     /  edited November 2018
    Yeah... The sounds beautiful, Nokia is one of my best friend it gives every second  a lovely smile in my heart. Thanks again for such a great job
  • Hello Team Nokia
  • navs navs
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It would be better if you could publish the winners list here!
  • I love Nokia phones
  • Hussain Mithi Hussain Mithi
     /  edited November 2018
    Hey. My love for the new Nokia brand sparked just a few mother ago. I was in a lot of tension when I wanted to buy a new phone a couple of months back and I was Soo confused. My friend, who has a 6 introduced me to Nokia and I was in love . I bought the Nokia 8 and was so satisfied with the reeults. Truly an amazing bang for the buck. This is an actual genuine thought I have and isn't only for winning the competition. I truly love the new Nokia brand and always recommend it to others. I live in Dubai and hope I can just attend this event, which I even don't mind paying a ticket for....
  • Utpal Debbarma Utpal Debbarma
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Wow...... Please choose me.... really want to go to Dubai.....and enjoy.....the Marvelously designed Nokia phones......
  • Utpal Debbarma Utpal Debbarma
    ✭✭✭  / 
    juho said:

UPDATE: Thanks all for the overwhelming number of responses to our first contest. We’re reviewing all the entries and will be in touch with the winners soon. Stay tuned!

Hi guys,

Juho here.

When we started less than 2 years ago, we had a simple aim: stay true the Nokia phones quality and design values while bringing you the best Android experience on the market.

Nine million social followers, and a new community forum later, we decided it was time to pay it forward to our fans!

That’s why we we’d like you to join us in Dubai and be part of the next HMD Global event this 5th of December.

Participating is easy: You just have to reply below, and introduce yourselves. A simple hello is fine as well! The authors of the best messages will be chosen to join us at our next unveiling!

Hopefully see you in Dubai!

Juho Sarvikas
    Chief Product Officer,
    HMD Global - Home of Nokia Phones
    Amazing.... can't wait to see the Next Marvelous phones of Nokia......🥰
  • Hello
  • Hello
    Big fan of nokia....... 1100, N70, N73,N8,E63, E71,LUMIA 535, NOW NOKIA 5
This discussion has been closed.