Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event - Page 171

Hello World

Juho here! Welcome to the new forum and win a trip to our next global event

Comments

• Hello World
  • I m using Nokia 6. When I show this device to others they appreciate its display. This device support great graphics in games. I m enjoying this phone it's very secure with Google's security. 
  • Hello sir...you really do connect people. Met my wife with Nokia 5800 Xpress music.
  • Sonu Nauti Sonu Nauti
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello! All
  • Всем поклонникам Nokia-огромный привет из России :) 
  • Hello I'm Samarth from india.
    I'm a big time Nokia user 
    My first device was 3310 then express music then Lumia and now 6.1 plus.
    It's been a great time with you!!

• Hello everyone. Here in Philippines Nokia is the Legend & most durable phone.  Every Filipino has a story to tell & reminisce when they here Nokia brand. We just love Nokia Phones. 😊
  • juho said:

UPDATE: Thanks all for the overwhelming number of responses to our first contest. We’re reviewing all the entries and will be in touch with the winners soon. Stay tuned!

Hi guys,

Juho here.

When we started less than 2 years ago, we had a simple aim: stay true the Nokia phones quality and design values while bringing you the best Android experience on the market.

Nine million social followers, and a new community forum later, we decided it was time to pay it forward to our fans!

That’s why we we’d like you to join us in Dubai and be part of the next HMD Global event this 5th of December.

Participating is easy: You just have to reply below, and introduce yourselves. A simple hello is fine as well! The authors of the best messages will be chosen to join us at our next unveiling!

Hopefully see you in Dubai!

Juho Sarvikas
    Chief Product Officer,
    HMD Global - Home of Nokia Phones

• Hello,the young and energity company HMD is lunching new nokia phone with new features.i m loving to see nokia again. We shall be thankful to HMD owner 
  • Nokia a minha marca de confiança há muitos anos 😁😁😁 Comecei com um Nokia 3310, Nokia X2 e agora Nokia 3 💓💓💓
    O meu sonho é ir ao Dubai acompanhada do meu Nokia 😁😁
  • Hello Guys
  • Hello

• Hello always been the fan of the nokia phones built quality and rocking a nokia 6.1
  • mohamedrefaat14 mohamedrefaat14
     /  edited November 2018

The presence of Nokia is (nokia connecting people) and we are lovers of Nokia will remain in this interdependence ❤
  • I love nokia  <3
  • Hello I want to be ambassador of Nokia for Bangladesh free of Cost. I am very genarel People of Banglades. Nokia is my favourite Phone set in the World. Its up to you. Thanks.
    Shafique Ahmed
    :)    
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/BqiQ-7Wgj5r/
    I hope you will see this video
    It is a precision test that shows how much I love Nokia ..
  • Marcel Marizu Marcel Marizu
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Thanks Juho
    Congratulations to all the winners in advance
  • Ok with Nokia 2.1
    Love it 

• The first phone i use in nokia Microssoft version and now andriod nokia 5 . according to my experience if some body know about the phone then i can say in cheap price its a very good phone but if thay make some new feature in it 
  • Hello👋 
    I've changed my phone from iPhone to Nokia. Nokia is simply amazing. New launches are rocking in all aspects. Nokia is equal to quality. 👏
    - Ranjith
  • Hello 😉😂
  • Hello juho.
  • My first was Nokia 5200 from that time only Nokia became my favourite and now I  own Nokia 6.1 plus 
    And Nokia 8 it's very reliable best brand ever 
  • Hello ... It's a very long journey with Nokia and it's very interesting . Good to see you back with Android fabulous smart phones and I was just waiting for it since a long time. Now the wait is over and here I am using a Nokia 6.1+  a fantastic phone#A PHONE YOU CAN REALLY RELY ON
  • Hello sir,
    I am Nokia user from India ,tha most stunning design for Nokia 6.1plus and light weight Mobile, thanks for indroducing this product.
  • Ahmad1880 Ahmad1880
    ✭✭  / 
    with Love from INDIA😘😘😘😘
  • Hello!
    Just an app developer, trying out Android Go, Nokia 1. Pleasantly surprised by the features you get for the price.

Let's see how this goes!
  • Hi this is Soumitra Jana, I am from India, presently I am using Nokia 5.1 plus, it's a amazing phone and this my third nokia phone. Nokia never disappoints me. And I relay love the way come back. 😍
This discussion has been closed.