Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look - Page 3

(Quote) 
Yes, I am also facing crash issues. Battery is also draining not very fast though but then it's compensated by its superfast charger.

Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look

Comments

• If you do not get too late, give Android updates early, and fix camera and bug fixes, we are eagerly awaiting...
  • rushikesh dande rushikesh dande
     /  edited November 2018
    Try giving the gaming mode facility with Android updates...
  • Try to create Android updates within the 30th of this month...
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks Akash For The Answer....
    😊
  • Try to make an early update on Android, I'm very much looking forward to waiting...
  • One person told me in my dream that if I stopped the update of your mobile, then it would have been true or false...
  • I feel very scared for the same thing
  • Please Answer Me Quickly...
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Please Answer Me Quickly...
    Hi Rushikesh,
    Don't be scare.
    All be positive and well.
    I got message from Laura,HMD
    They replied me they were keeping eye on issues I thread on Nokia community and Their R&D team is working on this.

• Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi users,
    Any case for Nokia7plus which can provide both protection and also don't hide beauty of device.
  • hoc hoc
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Hello with the pie update on nokia 7 plus the touchscreen its less acurate and also for the hardware its too slow 
    From my experience with my 7plus, always allow enough unused balance storage space on the phone itself...i'll say make sure main phone balance storage space always minimum 15 GB do not go lower because if storage space down to say 10 GB the phone can become very slow & unresponsive, screen may appear 'not accurate' to touch etc. 
    I'm refering to the storage memory space in the phone itself, not the microSD card space, to be clear.

So, if the phone becomes slow/unresponsive, transfer out or delete some files to make space & also do not open too many apps too many things doing the same time...then the phone would be fast as normal again soon.  
  • rushikesh dande rushikesh dande
     /  edited November 2018
    dear akash bhaiya,      please search transperent soft case on amazon..... and thanks for your reply to me on my question....
  • I face the same problem, when I put the phone on the car mount it simply doesn't recognize touch imput anymore.as soon as I take it out it gose back to normal.very frustrating
  • george v george v
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    I face the same problem, when I put the phone on the car mount it simply doesn't recognize touch imput anymore.as soon as I take it out it gose back to normal.very frustrating
    You suffer from the multi touch panel grounding issue which I explained in previous comments here and in other discussions. I have uploaded some videos also.
    All Nokia 7 plus seems to suffer from this issue when the phone is laid upon an insulator surface and you try to use 2 or more fingers. However in your case the problem may be more eminent and may even affect one finger.
    You can watch the videos I created:
    https://vimeo.com/300242218
    https://vimeo.com/300242398
    https://vimeo.com/300242502

More info here:
    https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/9207/touch-screen-grounding-issue

or here:
  • where is the november android security update? Today is 24'th Nov.Only 6 days are left.Please disclose exact date when the same will be released...
  • If someone says that Android updates are rubbish, is person saying so he is foolish?..
  • I wish to get Android updates for 3 years...
  • On the same question I have mentioned, one person told me that Android updates are useless, I want to ask if it is true or not?..
  • Since the Pie update I have problems with my bluetooth headphone. I can't skip songs anymore with the buttons on my headphone. The buttons still work as the screen is on,but when the screen goes in sleep the buttons do nothing anymore. Does this sound familiar to any of you? Tell me pls.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    where is the november android security update? Today is 24'th Nov.Only 6 days are left.Please disclose exact date when the same will be released...
    Hi Rushikesh,
    We have no update about this.
    But do remember Nokia surprises in the last day of month.
    Another thing is that users of Nokia7plus of other regions haven't received Android Pie update,so nokia is busy in updating them.

• Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If someone says that Android updates are rubbish, is person saying so he is foolish?..
    Which Android update is he talking about?
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I wish to get Android updates for 3 years...
    You will get Android security updates for 3 years,and even there is a lot chance that you may get Android major updates for 3years,instead of 2 years.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    marc076 said:
    Since the Pie update I have problems with my bluetooth headphone. I can't skip songs anymore with the buttons on my headphone. The buttons still work as the screen is on,but when the screen goes in sleep the buttons do nothing anymore. Does this sound familiar to any of you? Tell me pls.
    Hi Marc,
    Since this issue is not reported so far.
    But still I suggest you to check the AI battery section where you will find a list of apps,check if your music player is listed as restricted.
    If yes,then uncheck it.

• I wish to get Android updates for 3 years...
    You will get Android security updates for 3 years,and even there is a lot chance that you may get Android major updates for 3years,instead of 2 years.
    akash bhaiya, many many thanks for responding and relaxing me.....
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 

I wish to get Android updates for 3 years...
    akash bhaiya, many many thanks for responding and relaxing me.....
    You are always Welcome Rushikesh