Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look - Page 4

aakash said: rushikesh dande said: rushikesh dande said: I wish to get Android updates for 3 years...

Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look

Comments

• aakash said:

I wish to get Android updates for 3 years...
    You will get Android security updates for 3 years,and even there is a lot chance that you may get Android major updates for 3years,instead of 2 years.
    akash bhaiya, many many thanks for responding and relaxing me.....
    You are always Welcome Rushikesh
    Ok...
  • @aakash
    Since you you are in contact with Nokia team, did you communicate them the multi touch grounding issue and what was their answer?
  • aakash said:
    Update:
     I got message from Team Nokia for the reason of delay for November security patch.
    They said they are working on bug fixes, that is why it is taking time to push the update on Nokia7plus. 
    Thanks again...
  • aakash said:
    If someone says that Android updates are rubbish, is person saying so he is foolish?..
    Which Android update is he talking about?
    He was Talking About Security Update...
  • george v said:
    @aakash
    Since you you are in contact with Nokia team, did you communicate them the multi touch grounding issue and what was their answer?
    Hi @george v
    I will ask soon 
  • aakash said:
    If someone says that Android updates are rubbish, is person saying so he is foolish?..
    You will receive security patch updates for atleast 3 years.
  • aakash said:
    aakash said:
    You will receive security patch updates for atleast 3 years.
    Ok Thanks Akash Bhaiya...
  • Hi users,
    They have released update with bug fixes.
    But nobody had received except few because there is some problem is Nokia's server.

They will release soon.
  • user1525788304826 user1525788304826
     /  edited November 2018
    aakash said:
    Hi users,
    But nobody had received except few because there is some problem is Nokia's server.

They will release soon.
    Hey any bug fixes? like white nav bar, no date on notification panel on white theme & some other improvements, I haven't received yet.
  • aakash said:
    Hi users,

They will release soon.
    Hi Akash Bhaiya Still I Have Not Recived Same Update.....
  • wyk wyk
     / 
    Looks like one of old changelog of pie has copied by Nokia team :D :D in this update log. As New camera UI v9.0 with google lens & motion support has already been released two months ago. Same applies for new navigation system, adaptive battery level also. So its just gimmick i think ..eyewash for us.
  • aakash said:
    Hi users,

They will release soon.
    Hey Akash I'm Irritated For Not Reciving The Update...
  • Everything seems to be fine with my Nokia 7 plus, except the battery, which started draining faster after the Android 9.0 Pie update. Regarding the camera, I am very happy with it, and the Face Unlock - I don't really need it, so it doesn't bother me a lot. 
  • aakash said:
    Hi users,

They will release soon.
    Hey any bug fixes? like white nav bar, no date on notification panel on white theme & some other improvements, I haven't received yet.
    Hi there,
    I haven't received it yet.
    Looks like some problem at Nokia's side.
  • aakash said:
    Hi users,

They will release soon.
    Hi,
    Even I haven't received the update,I think Nokia has taken it back due to some proximity vulnerability issue.
  • aakash said:
    aakash said:
    Hi users,

They will release soon.
    Hi,
    Even I haven't received the update,I think Nokia has taken it back due to some proximity vulnerability issue 

Hi Akash Bhaiya, Please Contact Concerned And Ask Them To Do Needful As An Earliest To Rollout Of New Update...
  • aakash said:
    aakash said:
    Hi users,

They will release soon.
    Hi,
    Even I haven't received the update,I think Nokia has taken it back due to some proximity vulnerability issue 

Hi Akash Bhaiya, Please Contact Concerned And Ask Them To Do Needful As An Earliest To Rollout Of New Update...

Everything seems to be fine with my Nokia 7 plus, except the battery, which started draining faster after the Android 9.0 Pie update. Regarding the camera, I am very happy with it, and the Face Unlock - I don't really need it, so it doesn't bother me a lot. 
    Yeah sure

• rushikesh dande rushikesh dande
     /  edited November 2018
    Please Fix The Issue Of Server In India....As an EARLIEST...
  • rushikesh dande rushikesh dande
     /  edited November 2018
    I'm Angry Because I Have Not Received New Android Update.... 😠😡😤👿
  • Rizwan Haris Rizwan Haris
     /  edited November 2018
    I got a Nokia 7 Plus today (27th November 2018) and I am not receiving any updates. Not even security patches. It is on 1 April 2018 patch and my phone is TA- 1046. Still on android oreo 8.1!!!. Does anyone else have this issue ?
  • I got a Nokia 7 Plus today (27th November 2018) and I am not receiving any updates. Not even security patches. It is on 1 April 2018 patch and my phone is TA- 1046. Still on android oreo 8.1!!!. Does anyone else have this issue ?
    Have you checked Software Update section manually?
  • Hi users,
    Team Nokia told that update with New Build plus November security patch will be released soon.
  • After this month 🤣🤣
  • aakash said:
    Hi users,
    Team Nokia told that update with New Build plus November security patch will be released soon.
    soon as in today or next month??
  • Everything seems to be fine with my Nokia 7 plus, except the battery, which started draining faster after the Android 9.0 Pie update. Regarding the camera, I am very happy with it, and the Face Unlock - I don't really need it, so it doesn't bother me a lot. 
    Go for a factory reset and it might help you in battery draining issue... Most of the time after upgrading it's needed. I had also the same problem but after reset it has been resolved.
  • after the reply, i got really mad.
  • user1524572929843 user1524572929843
     /  edited November 2018
    i am asking a question, they didn't reply me..still say thank you. These kind of time pass people making bad name for Nokia. His/Her name is Jennifer i think
  • aakash said:

Also Screen Freezing is also a problem after October Security patch update.

I want you Team Nokia to look above issues and solve in upcoming updates. 

In my last  6 months of phone usage, i never faced app getting crashed..or battery drain issue.. the only problem I always faced is the auto brightness sensor.. also sometimes bugs like casting issue which was solved after pie update.. Finally, one minor thing i have noticed phone goes silent after few hours of usage.. it goes only on vibration mode.. pls do a factory reset after backing up ...and install genuine google app store apps with battery black listing on... thank you !