Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look - Page 7

(Image)

Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look

Comments

• Christopher K Christopher K
     /  edited March 26
    Ever since I got android 9 I have had freezing unresponsive issues. Especially when I use YouTube. Several times a day. This is ridiculous. It's been half a year!!! Goodix v1.017.20 touch panel. Apparently it has something to do with it.
    Last Nokia for me. This is unacceptable. With android 8 I was sooooo happy. Best phone ever. Android 9 worst, unstable frustrating advice I ever held in my hands.
    Making sure nobody I know buys Nokia in the future.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 28
    Ever since I got android 9 I have had freezing unresponsive issues. Especially when I use YouTube. Several times a day. This is ridiculous. It's been half a year!!! Goodix v1.017.20 touch panel. Apparently it has something to do with it.
    Last Nokia for me. This is unacceptable. With android 8 I was sooooo happy. Best phone ever. Android 9 worst, unstable frustrating advice I ever held in my hands.
    Making sure nobody I know buys Nokia in the future.
    Hi Christopher k,
    Please clear the YouTube app all data.
    If the above doesn't work,please disable the app and enable it again.

• Can someone explain me why nokia 7 plus laggs when is on the charge? Thanks in advance.
  • > @aakash said:
    > user1526817776149 said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Aakash said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Also Screen Freezing is also a problem after October Security patch update.
    >
    > I want you Team Nokia to look above issues and solve in upcoming updates. 
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am also having the headphone jack problem. The music just pauses after listening for about 5 seconds and sometimes it comes out of the phone speakers. But this is not present when i connect the phone to my speakers via aux input.
    >
    > The screen freezing is most prominent when switching apps using the gestures in Android Pie. I switched back to the 3 button arrangement and its working well with no freezing
    >
    > Also i hahave another doubt, i was using the developer preview for Android Pie, and is there a need to switch back to Oreo and then to Pie. Or is it ok?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi there,that sound from speaker even after plugged earphone is only solved after restarting the device.(very irritating problem)
    >
    > Screen freezing is also very disastrous issue.
    >
    > Also answer to your question:
    > if you got Android Pie as OTA update on your device after being in Android developer preview ,then it is alright you don't need to worry.Its a software problem.

For me touch screen is unresponsive sometime. It is resolved when i lock the phone and unlock it. This is not the permanent solution.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Can someone explain me why nokia 7 plus laggs when is on the charge? Thanks in advance.
    Hi Marko Ilibasic,
    I tested a lot but no such problem reported.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Some people are reporting a problem that they are not recieving OTP on Nokia 7 plus,

Open stock messages app,click three dot menu section above and then select archived messages.
    Your all OTP will be there 
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If you have any more issues.
    Please ask
  • harshad kapote harshad kapote
     / 
    What about screen freeze issue???
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 

I am not facing any screen freeze issues now 
  • Hi team ,

I am facing below issues:
     It takes quite a lot time to rotate the screen.

While vedio conferencing the phone's microphone does not work properly. Have to use earphone so that other side can hear me.

Can not receive the audio phone call as can not see where to answer though can hear the ring.

Vedio software has stopped working.I have to download one from play store.

WiFi gets on and off too much.

Please do the needful.

Thanks,
    Garima Abhishek
  • Artemis Artemis
     / 
    I have ta 1062 custom global rom & currently running 8.1
    I have may 2018 sp and recived no ota updates
    Now I am willing to update my device in to latest pie version can any one the firmware download link and updating process

+can i directly upgrade from 00ww_2_22a to 
    Pie 3.51f ?
  • Faisal2715 Faisal2715
    ✭✭  / 
    aakash said:

I am not facing any screen freeze issues now 
    What steps did you take which erased screen freezing? 
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    People reporting that device gets hang for a while when put into charging mode,and a later comes back to life.
    Is any one experienced the same?
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Aakash said:
    People reporting that device gets hang for a while when put into charging mode,and a later comes back to life.
    Is any one experienced the same?
    No bro , not for me 
  • <p>Nokia 7 Plus, Screen Freeze issue occur anytime randomly.. It has been 3 months, I have been facing this issue and I updated Android Pie also, but there is now use from that. I appreciate, If the company has resolve and Fix this Issue Quickly.</p><div>
    </div>
  • Most user who have issues of battery drain are either charger plugged in users, or who have installed apps from outside playstore. Clear all your files and reboot back the system. This might work.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Pranavkp said:
    Most user who have issues of battery drain are either charger plugged in users, or who have installed apps from outside playstore. Clear all your files and reboot back the system. This might work.

Hi pranavkp,you did the survey to find out the majority of users facing battery issue are plugged in users or unauthorised apps users?😀
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Aakash said:
    Pranavkp said:
    Most user who have issues of battery drain are either charger plugged in users, or who have installed apps from outside playstore. Clear all your files and reboot back the system. This might work.

Hi pranavkp,you did the survey to find out the majority of users facing battery issue are plugged in users or unauthorised apps users?😀
    I have Installed apps from outside the play store and my battery life is decent with 8 to 9hrs of sot.
  • MANJUACMIRAJKAR MANJUACMIRAJKAR
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 7 plus not charging properly, I tested by changing charging sockets, when I connect cable it shows charging then stops within a minute, several times I have to reconnect the type c cable. Please someone help with this issue
  • george v george v
    ✭✭  / 
    Try a different cable.
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div><a rel="nofollow">george v</a> said:</div>
    <div>Try a different cable

Tried it still no help .. thanks for the response</div>
    </blockquote>
  • Nabeeh Nabeeh
    ✭✭  / 
    After updated to pie , I can't access to hidden Wi-fi network
  • DibyaXP DibyaXP
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You guys complaining like kids please do following 
    Give a dam reset after os upgrade (8.1 to 9)
    Don't install apps with spyware like UC browser , clean master & stupid craps 
    Keep cache & junk away .
    ✭✭  / 
    Aakash said:
    Please ask
    What about charging issue... Sometimes it shows charging but percentage won't increases, it decreases instead.. and sometimes it stops charging even when charger connected
  • sach sach
    ✭✭  / 
    Guys who ever is submitting the phone to authorised service centre. Just make video of the device in detail before handing over. 
    My device was damaged by the service centre and it took 27 days for them to tell that they can't validate it physically, so I must collect the device. As it has been repaired and there were no more scratches. But when I went to collect it , there were scratches and they agreed to replace display after two hours to talking between service centre and the customer service. And when asked about the damage at copper finish. They simply said cosmetic damage isn't covered under warranty. And I had no choice but to collect the device as it was already a month.  And I needed the phone. The customer service is just so pathetic. And worst thing is they tell that ' they can't physically check the phone and confirm the scratches'. Only after 27 days.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Aakash said:
    Please ask
    What about charging issue... Sometimes it shows charging but percentage won't increases, it decreases instead.. and sometimes it stops charging even when charger connected
    yeah it happens very few times now.
    There is no solution to it except the restart.
  • alex2302 alex2302
    ✭✭  / 
    Введіть свій коментар
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    face unlock is available in smart lock option