Does the competition Winner for Dubai get tickets for 2 (e.g. the winner and partner/guest)?

It doesn't mention in the T&C's so thought I'd ask in case others are wondering! :) 

Does the competition Winner for Dubai get tickets for 2 (e.g. the winner and partner/guest)?

It doesn't mention in the T&C's so thought I'd ask in case others are wondering! :) 

Comments

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  /  edited November 2018
    If I understood correctly it is for one person but @matteo.m should be able to you clarify this :)  
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The competition T&Cs are a bit confusing too. It says there will be 13 winners and 8 winners will be given tickets, transport, accommodation and a smartphone. What will the other 5 winners win?
  • yes @madbilly I noticed that as well! :) 
  • edo edo
    ✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    The competition T&Cs are a bit confusing too. It says there will be 13 winners and 8 winners will be given tickets, transport, accommodation and a smartphone. What will the other 5 winners win?
    Thanks for spotting it, there are indeed 5 runner-up winners on top of the 8! Also, the trip is one person only but you'll be in good company with me and the rest of the HMD team!