Font manager

The font manager featured as font style in my version 8.1.0 has vanished. How do I fix this?

Font manager

ojorumy ojorumy
✭✭  / 
The font manager featured as font style in my version 8.1.0 has vanished. How do I fix this?

Comments

• Hi ! I had the same problem in the morning few days ago, Play Protect said that this app was a virus.
    What should we do / know about that ?
  • ojorumy ojorumy
    ✭✭  / 
    I found a solution. Go to settings, app and notification, see all apps, and then touch the three dots to reveal system apps. In system app you will find the font manager. Enable it.
  • spulci spulci
    ✭✭  / 
    robinwood said:
    Hi ! I had the same problem in the morning few days ago, Play Protect said that this app was a virus.
    What should we do / know about that ?
    This is an issue on Google Play Protect backend...a sort of false positve! Try to have a look on the Google Forums to report this issue or try to generate a feedback inside the Play Store app.
  • Rodolfo Salonga Rodolfo Salonga
    ✭✭  / 
    I had the same problem with the font manager. At first I was able to enable it. But the second time the app was no longer in the apps and notification list. If I can have the brand name of the font manager so I can download it.