Nokia need some changes.

I am a person who is living between the common people and between their thinking and I feel very guilty when people are saying wrong thing about Nokia .

Nokia need some changes.

I am a person who is living between the common people and between their thinking and I feel very guilty when people are saying wrong thing about Nokia .
They think that Nokia is not the old Nokia that we have before 2010. I am also thinking that yeah this is true because before 2010 others copy Nokia but now it seems like Nokia is copying other . I am talking about Nokia phones that is not impressive as compared to others . That is the Showing time to others with different and innovative phones design which I have created please believe me and give me chance to show my designs and ideas regarding design because I know the thinking of people, how  people want and which types of design they want .
I believe that I can take Nokia on top 1 again and beat Samsung , Apple and other easily but please contact me and give me a chance  please. I am giving guarantee to you that one day we are going to take the place of Apple.
I also created a system UI design for Nokia phones which is also very different from others.