Relaunch E series

E52/E71/E6 relaunch with touch and type function really missing!!

Relaunch E series

E52/E71/E6 relaunch with touch and type function really missing!!

Comments

• megan megan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    We appreciate your feedback and we are always innovating our products based on ideas given to us from our customers!  
  • scouser05 scouser05
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes we need to have a quality QWERTY phone like E71 or E7. Even in this era there are still certain people who would want to use those kind of phones today, myself included. An Android-powered E7 with today's specs is my dream B)
  • vyenky vyenky
    ✭✭  / 
    E6 was one of the best phone with qwerty keyboard and touch combo. 
  • Yep, keep it coming take my money and book one for me.
  • hdisowjdj3838 hdisowjdj3838
    ✭✭✭  / 
    DO IT! My wallet is ready.
  • E52/E71/E6 relaunch with touch and type function really missing!!
    This would be really incredible.
  • akshaj r akshaj r
     / 

Hey Nokia.

I m a die hard fan of Nokia E-series and really miss E72 E63 and E6. Please relaunch them. My wallet's waitin'.

• saad anwar saad anwar
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia you must revive E63 which was quite a stellar in the market. Today small compact phones are becoming a rarity in the market with majority of manufacturers going for screen above 6.5 inch. If you can create a phone similar in size as 6.1 plus (5.8 inch) with touchscreen on the top half and QWERTY in the bottom half, i bet you will regain lost ground.

Blackberry had tried this earlier but failed due to miserable market/servicing and ridiculous pricing. Common Nokia its not impossible. You can do it. Bring a new E63 touchscreen with Android flavor.

• Peteraj Peteraj
     / 

I also have an E63. What's the latest sim card I can insert to enable me to use this phone again?