Nokia 5.1 letters from logo at back just fall out

Not a big deal, but still didn't expected this after only a few weeks from Nokia

Nokia 5.1 letters from logo at back just fall out

stanislaw stanislaw
 /  edited November 2018
Not a big deal, but still didn't expected this after only a few weeks from Nokia :/
Do You know, maybe it's possible to buy anywhere letters from logo? I want glue them back :smiley:
Tagged:

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ouch! I don't think you can buy them but maybe you can make some new ones?
  • madbilly said:
    Ouch! I don't think you can buy them but maybe you can make some new ones?
    they're pretty small. I don't know how to make so precise elements... :(
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @stanislaw Can you put a piece of paper over the back and rub pencil over it? This will give you the outline of the letters. Then you could cut get a very sharp knife and cut these out and use the paper as a template on some aluminium foil, or bright plastic maybe - you can choose whichever colour letters you want :D
  • janeski janeski
    ✭✭  / 
    stanislaw said:
    Not a big deal, but still didn't expected this after only a few weeks from Nokia :/
    Do You know, maybe it's possible to buy anywhere letters from logo? I want glue them back :smiley:
    I had that problem also on Nokia 5. The i letter was disappeared 😂😂
  • Krikereg Krikereg
     /  edited December 2018
    Funnily enough, in my brand new Italian 5.1 those letters were just engraved, and never had a golden coating...
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    They must have learnt that their manufacturing method was poor.
  • Krikereg said:
    Funnily enough, in my brand new Italian 5.1 those letters were just engraved, and never had a golden coating...
    They are not engraved, still glued.
  • They are not engraved, still glued.
    On my phone, the Nokia logo is just engraved into the aluminum back. No coating, no glue, nothing. I find it very elegant, by the way.
  • notiz notiz
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The Nokia logo on my phone is also engraved.
  • Go to care and ask them to replace your phone... It doesn't look good without Nokia logo