3310 3G Firmware Update

I am a fan of this phone.  It has a lot of potential for people that enjoy the feel and functionality of a real phone with buttons.  That being said, it is in real need of a firmware update.  There are bugs in the software that need to be addressed.  Please take the time to keep this phone alive for the people that enjoy it.

3310 3G Firmware Update

shawnhagan shawnhagan
✭✭  / 
I am a fan of this phone.  It has a lot of potential for people that enjoy the feel and functionality of a real phone with buttons.  That being said, it is in real need of a firmware update.  There are bugs in the software that need to be addressed.  Please take the time to keep this phone alive for the people that enjoy it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• megan megan
    Staff member  / 
    Hi, thanks for your thoughts, we’re always innovating and developing based on feedback from customers.
  • It should support at least whatsapp , twitter , facebook with 4G connection. In addition to Nokia 5.1 , I still use an old NOKIA phone because that phone gives the best battery life and has a SIM which is purely private
  • This phone was released with bugs, and there should be a basic software update to correct the bugs. Thank you. 
  • eesh eesh
     / 
    Very disappointing it is impossible to update firmware.

Battery performance is poor compared to my previous phone (Nokia 108).
    Also feels less responsive compared to 108.
    Only three wallpapers factory installed.
    Same boring ringtones as the 108.
    No good grip - sides should be a little concave instead of convex.
    No buy recommendation from me.